Tanaka crying (subbed)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
12 posts Page 1 of 1
Hey guys,
Some people were asking about this clip so I thought I'd give it a shot. I only had time to sub the part where Hamada makes Tanaka cry. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIZZqPvy5rk
oh that was a mean joke ;(
Thanks so much for posting! I couldn't get the video on the other thread to work, so I was ecstatic when I saw you posted a version with subs! =3
Djabenusiri wrote:
Thanks so much for posting! I couldn't get the video on the other thread to work, so I was ecstatic when I saw you posted a version with subs! =3

You're welcome! Sorry I didn't have time to sub the entire clip, hopefully I'll get around to it soon and post it up!
Thanks! You are awesome for subbing all these vids! :]
zurui you are on a roll. seriously, THANK YOU.
:D I LOVE this fan page oh so very much. Not only did I find the video clip of GnT that I have been looking for forever but I also found a translation of it, too!! Thank you everyone here for your hard work and for bringing the absolute joy of Downtown and Company to my computer screen.
uuuuh video deleted ...XD
||---PEGO---|| wrote:
uuuuh video deleted ...XD

Sorry I deleted all my previous uploads by mistake. You can also download the clip from my blog.

Thanks zurui ! I visited your web site and I downloaded all I needed :D you shouldn't upload all that on youtube you can get kicked for copyright
what is the website of great zurui-san?
Aww, I feel so sorry for Tanaka~!
Also, link is http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/2010/12/p ... rying.html methinks.
12 posts Page 1 of 1