Yamazaki Haunted Piano Concert (subbed)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,
As requested, I just completed the Yamazaki Haunted Piano concert.
You can get it from my blog. Enjoy!
Wow that was fast! You are on such a roll! You're awesome!!
Great work. Hopefully you can be a part of the subbing team for 2010 batsu game and future episodes. Thanks!
awesome! THANK YOU!
thx!!
awesome, thanks
10x!!
This is awesooome... Thanks!
Thank you for this, I watched it last night expecting it to be far inferior to Matsumoto's haunted hotel batsu, but I'm glad to say I was wrong, this was awesome! Yamasaki is clearly very musical, so it was funny to see him speeding up some pieces from being scared :lol:. But I think he held himself fairly well.. I mean, imagine how Tanaka would have fared!
thx for the concert brO
Thank you so much! :D
Thank you :D

And I noticed something at the 7:45 mark. He's wearing a sweatshirt with the Norwegian flag on it :D
glisern wrote:
Thank you :D

And I noticed something at the 7:45 mark. He's wearing a sweatshirt with the Norwegian flag on it :D

Hehe, noticed that as well :D And thanks for the subbing of it. I may be a bit late to this party, but that was funny as hell. Cheers :clap:
how can we download it?
aniwon wrote:
how can we download it?

The download link is on my blog

http://gakifiles.blogspot.com/p/batsu-games.html
16 posts Page 1 of 2