Tanaka Crying redone by Yamazaki (subbed)

Hey guys,
Just a quick post I did. Yamazaki decides that he can redo the Tanaka crying prank. He plays Hamada, while Ameagari plays Tanaka. Enjoy!

[video:1gblgv8z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Olqu1itKTVs[/video:1gblgv8z]

that drop kick hahaha, nice work ,im wondering if zurui is human or a translation bot

I must say that this was actually pretty terrible. Yamazaki can’t muster up anything close to the scary rage of Hamada. Hell, I believed Hamada was really pissed off in the original and I already KNEW that it was a prank.

Yamazaki was way more believable when he was fighting with Jimmy Onishi.

But thanks for the translation/sub anyway, Zurui!

Thank you Zurui! Ameagari are funny :)

I think it was supposed to be bad. That Yamazaki can’t come close to the scary rage of Hamada and that was the fun

Is there any more of this - "Its a lie!" thing?
I saw one more with someone colapsed in phonebox because of smoke - something like that.

[quote="ziemek8":1rkdq49p]Is there any more of this - "Its a lie!" thing?
I saw one more with someone colapsed in phonebox because of smoke - something like that.[/quote:1rkdq49p]

I was searching for that clip too, it was a prank on Matsumoto. Yamazaki pretended to be hurt after being locked in a phone booth with firecrackers.

Yeah, that one. :)
If anyone know others of this "Its a joke!" it would be great if posted links to them.

[quote="ziemek8":99r0e6o7]Yeah, that one. :)
If anyone know others of this "Its a joke!" it would be great if posted links to them.[/quote:99r0e6o7]

There’s one targeting Fujiwara, too, where they all go skiing/snowboarding(?) and Matsumoto gets ‘hurt’ then Hamada goes all protective and starts screaming at Fujiwara. But you’d have to find that yourself in the Gaki section.

At least this video was easier to watch than the original. Tanaka… ;(

There is also the one where Hamada pranks 3 girls. my personal favorite, i found it subbed once before but am unable to locate it again. anyhow, i had posted in the thread below

viewtopic.php?f=0&t=1048&p=7416&hilit=hamada+prank#p7416

Damn so "aho" Yamasaki-san !
It was laughing almost all the time and in the end just get kicked!
LoL

Great thanks Zurui for sharing

Lol the first part was a well acting, but the last ^^…

haha they failed!! did ameagari really got mad at yamazaki or is it only part of their acting?

This is another "It’s just a joke prank!" from their earliest work in Gottsu ee Kanji! Where 3 actresses face Hamada’s super sadist rage.
Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g1odF3hFrw&feature=related

PS: even though it was a prank i felt bad for the 3 actresses because they were just following the script. :whew:

youtube shot it down before I managed to get a glimpse of it. anyways thanks for the hamada prank against the 3 girls… he’s really a sadist.

zurui should move to dailymotion.com instead of "youfuck.cum" .

The [b:319sa8xz]Matsumoto gets Pranked clip[/b:319sa8xz] is on Dailymotion.com

Write [b:319sa8xz]Sillu11[/b:319sa8xz] on the Search and you’ll find it.

There is also the entire [b:319sa8xz]No-laughing Hotel Batsu Game[/b:319sa8xz] and several [b:319sa8xz]Kiki[/b:319sa8xz] episodes

[quote="tsukaifanfin":e7mpfji4]The [b:e7mpfji4]Matsumoto gets Pranked clip[/b:e7mpfji4] is on Dailymotion.com

Write [b:e7mpfji4]Sillu11[/b:e7mpfji4] on the Search and you’ll find it.

There is also the entire [b:e7mpfji4]No-laughing Hotel Batsu Game[/b:e7mpfji4] and several [b:e7mpfji4]Kiki[/b:e7mpfji4] episodes[/quote:e7mpfji4]

Was it really [i:e7mpfji4]that[/i:e7mpfji4] hard for you to just post the link ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/sillu11#videoId=xn11a5

Was it really [i:lc2f6qkd]that[/i:lc2f6qkd] hard for you to just post the link ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjzltp ... e-pt-1_fun[/quote]

Is it so hard for some people to write down a short string of letters with a keyboard and then searching through the profile of the person posting the episodes? |(

I admit that I forgot the option of loading the complete link to this forum, but judging from your response the clip can be found either way (even if the other way takes longer).