Episode #1113 12.07.08 - Hamada 50 people knockout challenge

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
29 posts Page 1 of 2
File down? Send me a pm!
Oh god that was so bizarre. I bet Matsumoto came up with this idea.
desukarhu wrote:
Oh god that was so bizarre. I bet Matsumoto came up with this idea.

I agree, but will there be a sequel?
"Hamada. Are you vertically challenged?"
Hand, I'm glad to see you around! :) Thank you!
Konya ga yamada!!
can a member explaine what the rule where with this challenge?
ImageImageImage
↑Ouch that hurts!
対戦相手を指名し "なやねん" だけで50人斬りを目指す

Get an enemy nominated and using only "Nayanen!", aim to slash/defeat 50 people.

That's why the other guys chose his enemies.
haha i knew Tanaka was gona get KO'd. n there's now way that old man with awesome nose hairs would be defeated. thanks hand!
old man with nose hairs was absolutely hilarious
Kilua wrote:
old man with nose hairs was absolutely hilarious

Hamada definitely got beaten there! FIX!!

I'm sorry, this is too odd & nonsense... even for GnT standards :P
I must confess I did fast forward quite a few times.
Yeah, I think Hamada wasn't that motivated perhaps? Matsumoto called some people as defeated too soon. Then again maybe I'm missing something, considering I have no idea what they are saying :P
Konya ga yamada!!
I skipped almost the whole video, it's so awkward to watch. :|

But Matsumoto "nfc" t-shirt was cool (possibly a reference to UFC championship, I think).
Gaki no Tsukai big enormous fan!
Indeed..., but the end was quite funny and unexpected XD
Konya ga yamada!!
I'm not usually a fan of drawn-out awkward humour but this somehow managed to keep my attention. I'm glad I'm not the only one who went 'this has Matsumoto written all over it' though.

Where did they find that last guy? Something about him is just amazing. I kind of hope he appears in the next batsu game or something.
Such a weird episode!
But not very funny :(
paichu wrote:
Where did they find that last guy? Something about him is just amazing. I kind of hope he appears in the next batsu game or something.

Yes! He's strangely attractive.
Once again we can tell that matsumoto's sense of humor is out of this world(although i think if this was less random and more scripted it'll be lot better).
29 posts Page 1 of 2