Episode #1113 12.07.08 - Hamada 50 people knockout challenge

[img:3rrlj9lb]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4690/thumbs20120709111007.jpg[/img:3rrlj9lb]

[b:3rrlj9lb]Stream:[/b:3rrlj9lb]

http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-5203.html

[b:3rrlj9lb]Download:[/b:3rrlj9lb]
[url=http://depositfiles.com/files/lqu51kubz:3rrlj9lb]Depositfiles.com[/url:3rrlj9lb] | [url=http://www.mediafire.com/?rjf89tfidjy9t:3rrlj9lb]Mediafire.com[/url:3rrlj9lb]

[b:3rrlj9lb]Password:[/b:3rrlj9lb]
gaki-no-tsukai.com

Oh god that was so bizarre. I bet Matsumoto came up with this idea.

[quote="desukarhu":1p7g96af]Oh god that was so bizarre. I bet Matsumoto came up with this idea.[/quote:1p7g96af]

I agree, but will there be a sequel?

Hand, I’m glad to see you around! :) Thank you!

can a member explaine what the rule where with this challenge?

対戦相手を指名し "なやねん" だけで50人斬りを目指す

Get an enemy nominated and using only "Nayanen!", aim to slash/defeat 50 people.

That’s why the other guys chose his enemies.

haha i knew Tanaka was gona get KO’d. n there’s now way that old man with awesome nose hairs would be defeated. thanks hand!

old man with nose hairs was absolutely hilarious

[quote="Kilua":1uoxvmfn]old man with nose hairs was absolutely hilarious[/quote:1uoxvmfn]
Hamada definitely got beaten there! FIX!!

I’m sorry, this is too odd & nonsense… even for GnT standards :P
I must confess I did fast forward quite a few times.

Yeah, I think Hamada wasn’t that motivated perhaps? Matsumoto called some people as defeated too soon. Then again maybe I’m missing something, considering I have no idea what they are saying :P

I skipped almost the whole video, it’s so awkward to watch. :|

But Matsumoto "nfc" t-shirt was cool (possibly a reference to UFC championship, I think).

Indeed…, but the end was quite funny and unexpected XD

I’m not usually a fan of drawn-out awkward humour but this somehow managed to keep my attention. I’m glad I’m not the only one who went ‘this has Matsumoto written all over it’ though.

Where [i:2tckrpux]did[/i:2tckrpux] they find that last guy? Something about him is just amazing. I kind of hope he appears in the next batsu game or something.

Such a weird episode!
But not very funny :(

[quote="paichu":lvc4akm6]Where [i:lvc4akm6]did[/i:lvc4akm6] they find that last guy? Something about him is just amazing. I kind of hope he appears in the next batsu game or something.[/quote:lvc4akm6]
Yes! He’s strangely attractive.
Once again we can tell that matsumoto’s sense of humor is out of this world(although i think if this was less random and more scripted it’ll be lot better).

That’s odd. I thought this was the funniest episode in a while. The crews reactions, the absurdness of the whole situation, the fact that the last guy didn’t know what to do. Brilliant.

Great episode…really funny indeed ^^ :rofl:
It’s a pitty Hamada got defeated so early though…would of loved to have seen more of the funny looking people get K.O’d by Hamada’s angry wraft :D Funny seeing Tanaka attempt it too ^^ also…If I may add…It’s good to see Matsumoto is getting physically into shape lately :)

[quote="V-KeiGuy88":3qpxsgm8]Great episode…really funny indeed ^^ :rofl:
It’s a pitty Hamada got defeated so early though…would of loved to have seen more of the funny looking people get K.O’d by Hamada’s angry wraft :D Funny seeing Tanaka attempt it too ^^ also…If I may add…It’s good to see Matsumoto is getting physically into shape lately :)[/quote:3qpxsgm8]

hihi, I agree, he was soo thin for so long, still looking good, but thin. Now he looks even better ;)
I just wish that Hamada would start doing something as well, I seriously worry about him. Still that heavy smoker and seriously thin. He looks tired, worn and much more older that Matsumoto. I really, really hope he does a change as well, I would be extremely sad if he were to get sick or worse ;(

[quote="Yakarin":vo59xy3q]:frowning: Let us hope not… but I think he seems a little less thin?[/quote:vo59xy3q]

Maybe, but he was reaaaally thin for a while there. Who knows? Perhaps he has already begun training as well, in secret;D Can´t let Matsun beat him in that eh? ;)