Episode #1127 12.10.21

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Mediafire no longer supports split file archives and since their file limit is only 200mb there is no way I can upload episodes to Mediafire anymore. So I'm looking for atleast 1 new host for uploading gaki episodes to. Any suggestions what host(s) you would like to have? Also I won't upload to Rapidshare so don't suggest that. I dislike that company and don't want to support them in any way.

Streams:
http://waraimasu.blog40.fc2.com/blog-entry-6251.html

HD-Version Download:
Depositfiles.com

Password: gaki-no-tsukai.com
File down? Send me a pm!
Rola episode! Thank you! XD~
BayFiles
RyuShare
Minus
Looking forward to next week
The best program around the world!!! Daisuki!!! :rofl:
yay! i've been needing me some Rola lately too! Thx for upload hand
I can't stand Rola, but this episode was really fun. Can't wait for the next one!
sizenkai wrote:
Rola episode! Thank you! XD~

Minus

Minus only allow whole files (avi, mp4...) - size limit went down to 100 Mb or so, and won't allow rar / zip .. files
2shared

May I ask what 'split file archives' mean? you can't upload split files?
sybersnake wrote:
sizenkai wrote:

Yeah, Mediafire has a new auto detection for those files.
File down? Send me a pm!
thank youuuuu!!
hand wrote:
sybersnake wrote:
sizenkai wrote:

Yeah, Mediafire has a new auto detection for those files.

is it warn immediately?
I usually upload parts, with removing the extension (avi, mp4),
yeah, pretty much immediatly the files get locked to premium users only
File down? Send me a pm!
Is the file down? Having a prob with a dead link :/

-- 27.10.2012, 20:25 --

Ah no, site maintenance. Don't worry guys :D
Try zippy.
Me no signature.
Where is the subs file?
yOzhiE wrote:
Where is the subs file?