Episode #1149 13.04.07 Goodbye Yamasaki 2013

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Johnhk wrote:
I want so bad to see the episode with the Yamazaki monster versus Dynamite Shikoku!! Any links?

Now posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4719#p39342
What was that episode at 11.51 at the end of the 'Yamazaki slap compilation'? I think i've seen it before but I completely forgot what it was.
NyTrOx3000 wrote:
What was that episode at 11.51 at the end of the 'Yamazaki slap compilation'? I think i've seen it before but I completely forgot what it was.

The last 2013 slap was from the "Magical Hamada" episode:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4505
soudou wrote:
NyTrOx3000 wrote:

The last 2013 slap was from the "Magical Hamada" episode:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4505

You are actually so excellent, Arigatou Gozaimasu
gemeux wrote:
Razuberii wrote:
No, it's still doesn't works. I don't know why.

try this one
https://mega.co.nz/#!HcdAUbSb!IoLpEnrG3NjY4AjjEMmiMdthsqHHmf6HSUTqGREyhHc

Great ! So now it's works. I will sub the part with Yama-T.

Ps: Thank you to the others too.
Razuberii wrote:
Great ! So now it's works. I will sub the part with Yama-T.

Ps: Thank you to the others too.

Awesome! Look forward to it. :)
Hello !
First sorry for my bad english. I hope you will be able to understand.
This is the sub-part with Yama-T.

https://mega.co.nz/#!qQ8gUYJQ!HJiYJwHyNXG1RjWwAeBBQBjezVYNe803-f5bpC96Z5s

A huge thank you to Channel_JPN@youku.com for sharing all this japanese TV show.
Awesome! Thank you so much Razuberii. It's greatly appreciated. It's much funnier knowing what the cast were saying to berate Tsukitei (Yamasaki) and the rest of the actors in the skit. :rofl:
could someone upload this to zippyshare?? cant seem to download this one... :(
1080i
ガキの使い 卒業 さようなら 山崎邦正
https://mega.nz/#!7N0iVCCT
Gaki_130407_#1149_Goodbye Yamasaki 2013.zip
25 posts Page 2 of 2