Episode #1164 2013.07.28 - Matsuko Deluxe Karuta Competition

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Thank You:)
It'd be great to see this episode subbed for a few reasons - I have no idea what's going on in the game/how it's played and it's been a recurring thing so it'd be great to know, and Matsuko Deluxe features so heavily in the Batsu Games it's great to have her in the regular show... also it seems that Tanaka insults her early on in the game and i'd LOVE to find out with is going on! :clap:
1080i
マツコ完全プロデュース! デラックスに取れればいいじゃない! カルタ争奪戦~!! (前編)
https://mega.nz/#!rIkGAQRb
Gaki_130728_#1164_Matsuko's KARUTA Competition (1).zip
4 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 87 users online :: 10 registered, 0 hidden and 77 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37