Episode #1181 2013.11.24 - Costume Talk

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
6 posts Page 1 of 1
seiryoden wrote:
The guys and License show off some new purchases.

Actually they show off "things they don't or can't really use, but still don't want to throw away".

Yamazaki bombed it as usual by bringing plain junk (like extension cords and a Nintendo 3DS game cover), but I could totally understand Matsumoto's feelings.
He was on an Okinawa trip with Kimu-nii about twenty years agoand spend tons of money to get a watch from a UFO catcher, but when he finally got it, the minute hand broke off when it hit the return shaft. The Okinawa-map handkerchief was also bought on the same trip.
Miyagawa Daisuke said he would give Matsumoto those paintings as birthday presents because they were part of a series (14 total), but he stopped after two paintings and it has been already five years since.
KU・・・ KR・・・
Hamada always finds some ways to make himself looks funny. :D
That head massager.. :D

Viewers could send in to request any of the items brought in by the members.
Actually they show off "things they don't or can't really use, but still don't want to throw away".

That will teach me to watch the show before posting it (not that my elementary school Japanese would have saved me :lol: )

Hamada always finds some ways to make himself looks funny. :D

Having watched it, Hamada made me laugh like a drain, he was really on form, he cracked Matsumoto up a lot. :D
1080i
着ぐるみトーク
https://mega.nz/#!CYdEhTbY
Gaki_131124_#1181_Costume Talk.zip
6 posts Page 1 of 1