Episode #1182 2013.12.01 - Kiki 34 - Chili Oil

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Great episode as always. :D

I find fc2 to be smooth and better than dailymotion as a streaming option though..
Dailymotion has the problem where it suddenly goes back to an earlier point and plays only the audio(and this problem has persisted for a while already).
I find fc2 to be smooth and better than dailymotion as a streaming option though..

It may well have been my connection/location then; my Tokyo ping is 390 ;( .
Ooh, another Kiki! Yay. Can't wait to watch this. :)
Oh, God, thanks!
I would love this subbed as my Christmas gift! I bet I'm not the only one! :)
OH YEAH
Just finished this one.
It was a funny episode, I like these series, when you don't really subtitles to understand them.

OH YEAH. ~
Fantastic episode.
HAARASSHAI!

CHIPPU CHIPPU~!!

And of course, the highlight:
I watched this around 4:30 AM so I had to hold my laughter, but trying to suppress that one made me feel like an artery had just erupted in my brain.
KU・・・ KR・・・
Penguinator wrote:
Fantastic episode.
HAARASSHAI!

CHIPPU CHIPPU~!!

And of course, the highlight:
I watched this around 4:30 AM so I had to hold my laughter, but trying to suppress that one made me feel like an artery had just erupted in my brain.

Dat Screenshot. Household members asked me if I was alright at that point.

He's a soul man. Oh yeah, it's happening....

Really great show, all the crew on top form.
Great episode.

Dangit Hōsei, getting struck out on your first choice again! :rofl:
Matsumoto almost sounded like a rooster when he kept crying CHIPPU :lol:
Did anyone else notice Endo holding Hamada back from harassing the dancer girl? :^)
soudou wrote:
Great episode.

Dangit Hōsei, getting struck out on your first choice again! :rofl:
Matsumoto almost sounded like a rooster when he kept crying CHIPPU :lol:
Did anyone else notice Endo holding Hamada back from harassing the dancer girl? :^)

soudou, you've got good sight. I had no idea that Endo was doing that, though I've seen Hamada do it before in an earlier Kiki
Vatican wrote:
soudou, you've got good sight. I had no idea that Endo was doing that, though I've seen Hamada do it before in an earlier Kiki

Haha, thank you. :D
Yeah I remember when he did it too and I guess Endo does as well :lol:
Just subbed this ep. Give it a watch, and let me know what you guys think! Also posted it in the Kiki Series thread.

http://dai.ly/x17ypzg
Nice episode ! I wish they'd do more like "classic" series like Absolutely Tasty or Silent Library..
gsupanther wrote:
Just subbed this ep. Give it a watch, and let me know what you guys think! Also posted it in the Kiki Series thread.

http://dai.ly/x17ypzg

For me, the subs are a bit hard to see in some places so you might wanna change the colour in certain areas. Thanks for the subs though anyway :clap:
18 posts Page 1 of 2