Episode #1183 2013.12.08 - Classic Retro Arcade Gaming

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
12 posts Page 1 of 1
In this Retro Gaming challenge spin-off, Gaki crews tested their skills and luck on retro arcade machines.

It looks like poor man's GameCenter CX now.

http://downtownlaugh.blog76.fc2.com/blo ... 15869.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k2mLab6eEMhwvD51eyH
Nice pal, It's so funny see the guys playing video games. Thanks! :clap:
Arlekin wrote:
Nice pal, It's so funny see the guys playing video games. Thanks! :clap:

No video games here. This might have been considered a retro-arcade when Pong came out.

Classic Retro Gaming
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4822&p=40266&hilit=retro#p40225

Classic Retro Gaming #2
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5091&p=41838&hilit=retro#p41838
Oh yes, you're right. I thought that they will play retro video games again because one guy write "ooh..today's ep is the 3rd retro game ep" in the chat...
Old arcade games can be considered retro games too
Fun episode, they really seem to have fun recently ! They seemed kinda bored in the past months I think. And Hamada hurting his hand is priceless hhaa :D
Did anyone else notice that they got the scoreboard wrong after they played pinball?
@10:55. They messed up Hamada, Endo, and Tanaka.
I still don't get the roulette game :S

And yes, I was laughing hard when I saw Hamada's spinning top skills :rofl: :rofl:
atreyu_tiger wrote:
I still don't get the roulette game :S

And yes, I was laughing hard when I saw Hamada's spinning top skills :rofl: :rofl:

So here's how it works. For each coin they put in, they can bet on the roulette stopping on a certain number. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 30. If they want, they can bet multiple times on a certain number. That's why if they bet twice on 2 (cost: 2 coins), and 2 is correct, it pays out 4. Where as if they'd only bet on it once, it would only pay out 2. Yamasaki goes on a nice little run, but bets a lot expecting a 10 that doesn't show up. Of course a 0 means you crap out.. and since you can't bet on 0 it doesn't make much sense to bet on multiple numbers at once.
I would die for subs for this! :)
1080i
懐かしのゲーセンゲームを遊びつくせ!
https://mega.nz/#!nUlnlDCC
Gaki_131208_#1183_Retro Arcade Gaming.zip
12 posts Page 1 of 1