Episode #1194 2014.03.02 - Liars Hotel (1)

They must continue talking in succession to the lie that other members said.
[hide:2z3xo4rz]全乗っかり 即興! ウソつき旅館 (前編)

https://mega.nz/#!fVUHQQoY

[img:2z3xo4rz]http://i.imgur.com/a5e5Qcs.jpg[/img:2z3xo4rz]
[attachment=0:2z3xo4rz]Gaki_140302_#1194_Liars Hotel (1).zip[/attachment:2z3xo4rz][/hide:2z3xo4rz]

[quote="ErnieYoung":wmbpdq21]They must continue talking in succession to the lie that other members said.[/quote:wmbpdq21]

Ooh I see, at first from Google Translating the TV guide summary I thought this would be a candid camera episode where they had to visit a hotel and lie to staff :rofl:
Shame I can’t follow what they’re saying but I enjoyed watching them make each other breakdown from the nonsense. :)

Even this kind of episode got extended into two. Matsumoto probably needs more times for his side projects, I think?

Haha…they teased Hosei at the beginning on how he missed the filming of the negativity tour :D

This Liar Hotel is reminiscent of the Memory Hotel episodes(684, 698, 957).
It really shows off the cast’s awesome improvisation skills and I found it entertaining and amazing.

Title:
Complete follow-up
Improvisation! Liar Hotel (part 1)

What’s it about:
A person picks a card with a name on it - there’s Big, Middle, Small cards.
The person whose name is on the card has to say a lie corresponding to the scale of Big/Middle/Small, and then use it to prompt someone else. The person who is picked by the giver has to use the lie as a prompt and improvise a story.(and everyone acts a little eg.reactions to the story and such) The story continues until the giver presses the red button.

The first card is drawn by Hamada, and is a Big card with Hamada’s name on it. He chooses himself to give the lie, and he picks Matsumoto to build on it. The lie is "Matsumoto got targeted by the FBI", and Matsumoto has to improvise a story(with some acting by everyone).

[quote="solari":1y8k4wsh]Haha…they teased Hosei at the beginning on how he missed the filming of the negativity tour :D [/quote:1y8k4wsh]

Hehe I noticed that too, Matsumoto loves teasing him about the "bald patch" too.

[quote:1y8k4wsh]This Liar Hotel is reminiscent of the Memory Hotel episodes(684, 698, 957).
It really shows off the cast’s awesome improvisation skills and I found it entertaining and amazing.
[/quote:1y8k4wsh]

Yeah, I just think this kind of episode is lost on many of us due to the reliance on Japanese dialogue. But even without understanding Japanese I could tell Matsumoto is a real pro at making up a really long fabricated story, that FBI lie went on forever! :rofl: There were some bits I could grasp without knowing the language too. For example when Matsumoto asked Hōsei what the name of the American person in his story was :rofl: Then later on he choked when he started talking about Bruce Willis. :lol:

Thank you for the explanation of the rules.

Hosei also stated that Demi Moore’s relative’s name also began with Demi. :D A miss from him there.

The story at the end really killed me. Matsumoto makes a terrible Funasshi. :D

On a negative note, this week only drew in 6.5% of viewers in Japan :(

I hope someone will sub this !

I am interested in seeing this, with or without subs. I tried downloading from Mr. Young’s link yesterday on Chrome, but it didn’t go anywhere. I see that the post has been edited, so I will try again.

Result!