(EN Sub) Foodie Report Part 1

Hi all.

Enjoy some hilarious foodie report by the GNT gang members.
Part 2 to follow.

http://www.shibatabread.com/2014/08/sub ... eport.html

thank you !! :o

Wooo…and is going for the part 2 too??? We need to give all our monkey to the man!!! You’re aweome dude!! Thank you :bow:

Please the file ".ass" :bow:

It would be nice :)
Thank you.

Thank you for the awesome subs!! Amazing to have subs so quickly after an episode aired, much appreciated. ;)

[quote="Arlekin":3h8yipu2]We need to give all our monkey to the man!!! You’re aweome dude!! Thank you :bow:[/quote:3h8yipu2]

I’m trying to push the monkeys through the screen but they’re just getting pissed off at me… oh you meant money? Hm still not working…

Many thanks for another episode!

Thank you very much ShibataBread. :D

Thank you so much for all of the new Gaki episodes to be able to watch. A great end to a day of hard work!

I just burst out laughing when Hamada gave the score to Yamazaki. It was so random, that caught me out of place. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing Shibata!

Man, with all the doramas and manga about cooking, and with how this episode talks about food reports… I assume Japanese love their food!

(Also, I always get hungry when I watch this. I love cooking doramas xD)

Could you upload the .ass file to use with the RAW episode?

That was really fun! Although I think the members are "a bit" biased… :D

What’s the episode number and air date? Also part 2’s.

[quote="rich8606":2fhuohgq]What’s the episode number and air date? Also part 2’s.[/quote:2fhuohgq]

Gaki_140720_#1214_Gourmet Report Competition (1)

Gaki_140727_#1215_Gourmet Report Competition (2)

[quote="rich8606":15om9smb]What’s the episode number and air date? Also part 2’s.[/quote:15om9smb]
Hi, this is from a recent episode 1214 this year 2014.07.20
link to raw thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5618

Part 2 is ep 1215, 2014.07.27
link to part 2 raw thread: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5624

Thanks, the OCD in me can’t live without correctly numbered and dated file naming.

thank you~