(EN Sub) Foodie Report Part 2

Hi again.

Enjoy the part deux of the Foodie Report Chamionship.

Best,

http://www.shibatabread.com/2014/08/sub ... ort_6.html

Thank you!! Is bad if I say that I love you?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank you!!!

Don’t hate me for always asking this, but can you upload the .ass files for this and part 1 so we can use them with raw files?

Thank you! Now we can really enjoy this episode to the fullest! :)

Thx! Which episodes are Part 1 and 2 from? I think it’simportant to sort them by episode and date. ^^

Thank. :rock:
Wow downtown really suck :lol:. I think Yamasaki was the best.

• Yamazaki
  • Endo
  • Tanaka
  • Hamada
  • Matsumoto

Matsumoto is always anxious when he is alone with "normal peoples" around.

[quote="Delli Dellmeier":gdyqz1u2]Thx! Which episodes are Part 1 and 2 from? I think it’simportant to sort them by episode and date. ^[1]

Gaki_140720_#1214_Gourmet Report Competition (1)

Gaki_140727_#1215_Gourmet Report Competition (2)

1. /quote:gdyqz1u2 ↩︎

I agree with andylau-fr - Yamasaki’s report was the best. You could actually learn something from it :)

Thank you so much Shibata! Hamada’s reporting was SO f***ing funny! :rofl:

Could you upload the .ass file to use with the RAW episode ?

Thank you :bow:

I’m not 100% sure of this, but from my huge collection of Gaki eps Mr. Shibatabread doesn’t tend to release his soft subs, probably because there have been quite a few incidents of people stealing them and passing them off as their own. While I tend to download the 1080i eps that we are lucky to get on the forum, I also think it’s fair play that he doesn’t want to give away his work and instead get us to watch on his site. No biggie, really :D

Good points. I think calobest wants the .ass file to make a French translation though, so maybe they can exchange it privately and they can only make a French hardsub or something.

[quote="soudou":369jeh2w]Good points. I think calobest wants the .ass file to make a French translation though, so maybe they can exchange it privately and they can only make a French hardsub or something.[/quote:369jeh2w]

Yes, it’s exactly that.

thank you~~~ :D