Gaki No Tsukai FAMICOM BATTLE ENG Subbed!

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
29 posts Page 1 of 2
:rock: Finally done! As I mentioned in the other thread, this is just the joined file the French dailymotion video and the .ass file in one rar - didn't have an HD raw of this clip so that can always be done later on for a hardsub/streaming option. So you'll see the occasional bit of French text where it's not covered by my subs. This was a lot of fun to do, once again as I don't speak Japanese or French I used a bit of creativity working with the existing subs/translations - to make it more "funcool" :geek: . Like the LEGO clip it was a labour of love :inlove: - there aren't too many options for a "what's next", but there are a couple like Matsumoto 100 questions or a Lincoln episode that has yet to be done. Anyway, laugh away.

MEGA

Cheers

Joel Ratman
Awesome, thanks for your work! :)
Thanks for the great work, could we maybe get just a separate .ass file for those who've already got the raw. I'm currently on a hunt to find better version, scouring through torrents, Perfect Dark and share... I'll update this post if I manage to find a better/HD raw or re-master the crappy version myself.
ZEIN OUT!!!
First off thanks a lot ratmangaki for some new stuff to watch. As a fan of GCCX I've been waiting for this one for quite a while. :)

jhivesubs wrote:
Thanks for the great work, could we maybe get just a separate .ass file for those who've already got the raw. I'm currently on a hunt to find better version, scouring through torrents, Perfect Dark and share... I'll update this post if I manage to find a better/HD raw or re-master the crappy version myself.

Is the quality really that bad? Guess I'll wait for a few days while keeping an eye on this thread before watching the episode.
The dumb is strong in this one.

Not that bad really mate, here's a few screens. The video has just a few strange skips during the Donkey Kong part, but nothing major. This is still higher res than the raw I had which was a bloody .flv file! It's totes watchable! Just thought it would be nice to hardcode it to a better copy.
Thanks for the subs, Joel.

I remember someone posted the RAW episode months ago, but I honestly don't know who posted it. :sweat:

Kawaii~
Waaaa such an enjoyable episode ^^ thanks for this, ratmangaki
1080/60i (no subtitles)
#1156 2013.05.26 懐かしのレトロゲームをあそび尽くせ~!!
https://mega.nz/#!nNdzHBDR
Gaki_130526_#1156_Famicom Battle.zip
Just watched it. What a great episode :D

Too bad it wasn't a longer special.

This could be in a batsu game with the guy getting the lowest points reiceiving a thai kick :rofl:
gesichtspalme wrote:
Too bad it wasn't a longer special.

I think there wat least one other Famicom challenge and that included a small punishment for doing the worst. Sadly not even a French sub for that yet I think.
soudou wrote:
I think there wat least one other Famicom challenge and that included a small punishment for doing the worst. Sadly not even a French sub for that yet I think.

Well now we know what needs to get subbed next. :D

I'd also take another Kiki though. There's something about Kiki and Absolutely Tasty that just makes you feel right.
YES Ernie, thanks so much for the raw! 8) Here's the .ass file on its own by the way, for anyone new to the thread. There is a slight time difference, literally only a second but I'll tweak it if it needs to be done. Should be OK though....

JUST MY ASS!
ratmangaki wrote:
YES Ernie, thanks so much for the raw! 8) Here's the .ass file on its own by the way, for anyone new to the thread. There is a slight time difference, literally only a second but I'll tweak it if it needs to be done. Should be OK though....

JUST MY ASS!

Can I just say that i enjoyed your .ass a lot. No homo :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Haha that really made me laugh :D :D :D

I almost never have problems with MEGA, but of course, as soon as the HD file comes.... 1% - temporary error, retrying.... Y U NO DOWNLOAD!!!!???!!!
Oh yeah I have been having a lot of problems of uploading my personal stuff on MEGA. The upload link just tends to break all the freaking time. I know what you're going through :D

Edit: been trying to upload a .mp3 file that has like a few hundreds of megs for another thread and i've kind of given up already. Uploading a huge sub must feel like a batsu game.
29 posts Page 1 of 2