Gaki no Tsukai 1989-2013 [MEGA]

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
105 posts
guys any idea where to get .ass files for unseen batsu vids?
Many thanx for the complete batch in mega! This is awesome!

Here you have this guy who has the complete list of the chapter's names in japanese.

From 1 to 499: http://ghia.chu.jp/wiki/index.php?%A5%C ... F0001-0499
From 500 to present: http://ghia.chu.jp/wiki/index.php?%A5%C ... 5%B9%A5%C8
Hey unos,

Thank you for the best Gaki source on the internet I've found bar none.

Btw, #417 and #444 are flipped, so when you have the time, you may want to switch them to their right places (you can confirm by Matsumoto's hair style).

Thanks again!
typesoshee wrote:
Hey unos,

Thank you for the best Gaki source on the internet I've found bar none.

Btw, #417 and #444 are flipped, so when you have the time, you may want to switch them to their right places (you can confirm by Matsumoto's hair style).

Thanks again!

Done. Thank you.
Yeah, in the begining Hamada says "Best of 10". http://www.dtside.sakura.ne.jp/dt/tvprg/gaki/1998.html #417 ハイテンション ザ・ベストテン
第10位 スパルタンD(ココリコ・田中直樹)
Hey unos,

I think 933 is an incomplete version. When I download it, it only plays about 17 minutes, but the episode is 23 minutes: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1shxt ... %88_people

Thanks!
elale20 wrote:
Many thanx for the complete batch in mega! This is awesome!

Here you have this guy who has the complete list of the chapter's names in japanese.

From 1 to 499: http://ghia.chu.jp/wiki/index.php?%A5%C ... F0001-0499
From 500 to present: http://ghia.chu.jp/wiki/index.php?%A5%C ... 5%B9%A5%C8

ThX!
helps me a lot!
Hey unos,

The file for episode 558 is actually episode 610. In case you don't have it, here is the actual episode 558: http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=33077915

Thanks!
typesoshee wrote:
Hey unos,
The file for episode 558 is actually episode 610. In case you don't have it, here is the actual episode 558: http://channel.pandora.tv/channel/video ... d=33077915
Thanks!

Thanks typesoshee.
Thanks, unos!
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
Unos. Add 1080p version of #1114 - 12.07.15 - 5th Yamasaki Produce from here - viewtopic.php?f=61&t=3882&p=55071&hilit=%231114#p55071
Megaton X wrote:
Unos. Add 1080p version of #1114 - 12.07.15 - 5th Yamasaki Produce from here - viewtopic.php?f=61&t=3882&p=55071&hilit=%231114#p55071

Thanks Megaton X and thanks ErnieYoung for the links :bow:
doing gods work man, thank you so mcuh for this!
awesome! i lost my batsu collection when my external went kaput 5 years ago. this is my chance to start again. thanks so much unos!
Looks like the 2015 2016 etc mega's got removed? Does anyone have a mirror? Thanks.
Man what happened? Is there a reason why a bunch of episodes were removed? It was going so well up to 2017
105 posts

Who is online

In total there are 56 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: caidlamairde, Google [Bot], Hajime_Saito, samyuen1510 and 52 guests