Episode #1235 2014.12.21 - No Laughing Prison PR

So looks like we are getting into promotion mode for the new No Laughing game. This week will feature the press conference and spoilers for the game.

[url:2w3x6qv7]http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21836663.html[/url:2w3x6qv7]

[quote:2w3x6qv7]今週のガキの使いは、いよいよ10日後に迫った大晦日SP「笑ってはいけない大脱獄」の一部を先日行われたメンバーの記者会見と共にどこよりも早くお披露目!バスに現れた出てきただけで笑ってしまうゲストとは!?さらに大物俳優が体を張ってあれを再現!?そして今年もやります!5人が最も過酷だとこぼす鬼ごっこ!今年はあのビッグゲストも加わり足の引っ張り合いが加熱。これを見れば絶対に大晦日の放送が待ち遠しくなるはず[/quote:2w3x6qv7]

None of us want to watch this but all of us will :$

I won’t!!

And I don’t know if I should stop visiting the forum until I watch the No laughing game… but that would mean 4-6 months without coming here to complain about things or chat, so… :?:

I won’t watch this either.

I just hope there will be a once again a working live stream. I don’t remember on which service last year’s stream was, but I fear it’s getting harder and harder to broadcast copyrighted content.

Yeah I won’t watch it. But nice reminder that it is close. Though I’m one of those insane people that wait for a full translation so not so close for me haha. :rofl:

[quote="Knudow":1j2qmq4t]And I don’t know if I should stop visiting the forum until I watch the No laughing game… but that would mean 4-6 months without coming here to complain about things or chat, so… :?:[/quote:1j2qmq4t]

For the most part people here are pretty good about remembering to put spoilers in Hide tags. But you might wanna avoid the threads related to the batsu just in case. Also be careful on Twitter, Tumblr and stuff when looking up Gaki related content.

[quote="Penguinator":1j2qmq4t]I just hope there will be a once again a working live stream. I don’t remember on which service last year’s stream was, but I fear it’s getting harder and harder to broadcast copyrighted content.[/quote:1j2qmq4t]

In the old thread about Justin.TV going down some alternatives were mentioned. Someone who was broadcasting Gaki daily seems to of moved to alternatives already with success.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5633 http://vaughnlive.tv/ducktoaster https://streamup.com/gakinotsukai (inactive backup)

I would watch it just to see what we are waiting for. :D

For me I will get it when it’s available but not watch it, I will wait until the batsu game.Yipes two weeks without watching a new episode of Gaki No Tsukai I hope that I can last that long. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’ll watch!

Will there be an episode next week(28th) or is this the last episode of the year?

There’s a 50/50 chance they could make an episode for the 28th. I doubt it tho.

Alright just checked NTV’s TV guide for next week and there is no Gaki listed so this will be the last episode for the year.

[quote="Vatican":3jcs7zw3]Alright just checked NTV’s TV guide for next week and there is no Gaki listed so this will be the last episode for the year.[/quote:3jcs7zw3]

Do you know or have an idea why will this be the last episode of 2014?

[quote="VideogameDC":1c2eodka][quote="Vatican":1c2eodka]Alright just checked NTV’s TV guide for next week and there is no Gaki listed so this will be the last episode for the year.[/quote:1c2eodka]

Do you know or have an idea why will this be the last episode of 2014?[/quote:1c2eodka]
Given that it is the holiday season at the moment in Japan, I think the TV networks will look to cash in upon the extra people who stay at home by airing high profile TV specials. Therefore, a show that doesn’t rate particularly highly, like Gaki, will be sacrificed for these holiday specials.

I see… But they’ll get better when the New Year’s Special airs on wednesday.

Only few hours to wait. omagad omagad.

:geek: :geek:

No-Laughing Prison Preview
[hide:25zsnn69]笑ってはいけない大脱獄 見どころ紹介SP

https://mega.nz/#!OMsHEKpJ

[img:25zsnn69]http://i.imgur.com/3HbBPdu.jpg[/img:25zsnn69]
[attachment=0:25zsnn69]Gaki_141221_#1235_No-Laughing Prison Preview.zip[/attachment:25zsnn69][/hide:25zsnn69]

It’s nice they bring up some moments from the EDF batsu. :D

thx for this! ;)

Just a quick summary/gist of what I understood from the first-half of the interview [SPOILER]:
[hide:b1tw9sdz]Matsumoto said it was very tiring as usual.
Hamada said being 50 and having to run so much, he thought he was going to drop dead.
Hosei was talking about how 'this year', they kept selling each other out to save themselves and the rest of crew goes on to say it happens every year (LOL @ Hosei's huge chain ball blocking Tanaka and Hamada) and they keep arguing about it while Hosei keeps yelling, "NOT EVERY YEAR!"
Endo was talking about how amazing it was that [i:b1tw9sdz]such people[/i:b1tw9sdz] made an appearance on the show and the girl announcer asks him a highlight of his family's appearance this year, Endo tries to deny their appearance, be vague about it but Matsumoto interrupts, "It's not that much of a surprise." and Endo gives in, "Yes, my family comes on." where Hosei adds, "They show up [b:b1tw9sdz]A LOT![/b:b1tw9sdz]"
As for Tanaka, still in the subject on Endo's family, mentions that he some time to chat with Endo's father and reveals that Endo's father wants to make more appearance next year.[/hide:b1tw9sdz]

[quote="Vatican":2d27sqvk][quote="VideogameDC":2d27sqvk][quote="Vatican":2d27sqvk]Alright just checked NTV’s TV guide for next week and there is no Gaki listed so this will be the last episode for the year.[/quote:2d27sqvk]
Do you know or have an idea why will this be the last episode of 2014?[/quote:2d27sqvk]
Given that it is the holiday season at the moment in Japan, I think the TV networks will look to cash in upon the extra people who stay at home by airing high profile TV specials. Therefore, a show that doesn’t rate particularly highly, like Gaki, will be sacrificed for these holiday specials.[/quote:2d27sqvk]

Looks like they’re repeating the Earth Defence New Year’s special again on the 28th.

http://tv.yahoo.co.jp/program/97942402/

I greatly appreciate all your hard work ErnieYoung through out the year in making Gaki No Tsukai available, thank you very much. :bow: :bow: :bow: