A Hamashou-only Baseball Showdown

Hi guys! [b:1ai1xssh]Shion[/b:1ai1xssh] has subbed a new video of Gaki. Hope y’all enjoy it. :) :D

[video:1ai1xssh]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mxnc-_bPnrk[/video:1ai1xssh]

It’s easy to tell that Endo is the baseball expert. :)

They did a similar one with Chage & Aska

Actually Matsumoto pointed out Endo used to play Baseball in the Hospital batsu.

Endo was a "baseball baka"(ppl good at nothing else but baseball) when he was in his 10s. As you may know he was really bad at studies but he managed to go to high school as a baseball talent and became the captain of the baseball team in his school. However, he had given up on the dream of becoming a professional baseball player after losing in the local tournament in his last year of high school.

[img:14b7lr3e]http://blog-imgs-29-origin.fc2.com/n/a/t/nattyo/20090805173122af1.jpg[/img:14b7lr3e]

BTW I was surprised to find that Jimmy Oonishi is also a baseball expert and he entered high school by the same way as Endo did lol

Yes, I knew he’s bad at studies, specially in Math (prooven in the EDF batsu), and he does look like he is or was appasionate about Baseball. Would you imagine if he actually became a baseball player than being Tanaka’s parter in Cocorico?

It means that you can go through High School by just practicing any sport, right? :D

[quote="VideogameDC":1ezhomcj]Yes, I knew he’s bad at studies, specially in Math (prooven in the EDF batsu), and he does look like he is or was appasionate about Baseball. Would you imagine if he actually became a baseball player than being Tanaka’s parter in Cocorico?

It means that you can go through High School by just practicing any sport, right? :D[/quote:1ezhomcj]

He’s even worse at English, which could be seen in the Mechaike test show in 2008. :lol:

It seems that sports are highly valued in Japan, that’s why high schools in Japan accept students with poor academic performance but talented in sports. But of course they need to be really good at the sport they practice in the first place lol. Actually when Endo completed intermediate school, his talent in baseball had been spotted and there were seven high schools approaching him and asking him if he would go to their schools.

But I probably would not have noticed him if he really became a baseball player lol

Probably no one from here would notice Endo if he wasa Baseball Player than a comedian haha.

That prooved Endo was great at baseball, as there are not 7 schools approaching to you and stuff. I wonder if Downtown played baseball in their youth or they’re just fans of the sport!