Episode #1353 2017.04.30 - Sudden Laughter Tour

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
11 posts Page 1 of 1
This week is probably a spinoff of the Angry Tour series, where the gang have to get angry at something when prompted. This episode requires the gang and their two guests to make up a comedic reaction on the spot when indicated and try to get the others to laugh. Also includes a Free Talk segment at the end of the episode, specifically the return of the questions sent in by viewers.

http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21859082.html
今週のガキ使は『いきなり大爆笑ツアー!』街ブラ中にくだらないボケを仕掛けられるのだが、それに対し全力の大爆笑をしなければいけない過酷な新企画!ガキおなじみの外国人タレント2人も参戦するが過去の大根役者ぶりから一抹の不安が…いざ始まってみると想像以上にクオリティの低いボケ連発で全員大苦戦!そして2Sトークでは視聴者からの質問に松本が回答するコーナーが復活!力士があのセリフを言うタイミングは一体いつ?
いきなり 大爆笑ツア~!!
https://mega.nz/#!KJkRGBBQ
Gaki_170430_#1353_Forced Laughter Tour.zip
This episode is like a combination of the angry tour and the one-off they did a while back where they would laugh hysterically nonstop while pitching a tent and cooking.
Thank you very much. ;)
That talk at the end was the best part. Just like in the old days, Matsumoto's silly answers and funny stories really crack me up :D
Link down.
THANK YOU MY BRO!!
Sorry if I missed an announcement somewhere ... will there be no more episodes uploaded? I haven't seen last weeks or this weeks. :(
harryballs wrote:
Sorry if I missed an announcement somewhere ... will there be no more episodes uploaded? I haven't seen last weeks or this weeks. :(

Both episodes are out idk why they haven't been posted yet Ernie's probably busy with IRL stuff
grindorth wrote:
harryballs wrote:

Both episodes are out idk why they haven't been posted yet Ernie's probably busy with IRL stuff

I'm sure he's busy, so I didn't wanna complain. :) But with his amazing track record, his absence is immediately noticable.

Hope the episodes all come soon ...
11 posts Page 1 of 1