Episode #1371 (2017.09.03) - 8th Silent Library

The next week will be another "Silent Library" with 2 guests. :rock:

[img:3tg9xz9r]http://i.imgur.com/em3EfOn.jpg[/img:3tg9xz9r]
[img:3tg9xz9r]http://i.imgur.com/Pm2h0qd.jpg[/img:3tg9xz9r]

The guest is 千鳥 Chidori (大悟 Daigo & ノブ Nobu). ^_^

Yes Finally!!!

I’m sorry to ask but I feel like I missed something big… Is there a reason why you’re not posting links anymore Ernie? Your work has always been greatly appreciated…

[quote="Johnhk":6q52lxjz]I’m sorry to ask but I feel like I missed something big… Is there a reason why you’re not posting links anymore Ernie? Your work has always been greatly appreciated…[/quote:6q52lxjz]
I send you a PM. ;)

[quote="Johnhk":1kyxvx49]I’m sorry to ask but I feel like I missed something big… Is there a reason why you’re not posting links anymore Ernie? Your work has always been greatly appreciated…[/quote:1kyxvx49]

Was thinking the same thing :(

DAIGO AND NOBU OMG

Me: Nah Silent Library hype ain’t rly my drill
Preview pic: Chidori
Me: GUeSS I’M WATCHING SILENT LIBRARY

Hopefully there’s gonna be a few parts :clap:

Oh nice. This is perfectly watchable as a RAW.

Ernie you can put me on the list of people to PM if you know what I mean :wasntme: :angel:

[quote="gesichtspalme":z904wqlt]Oh nice. This is perfectly watchable as a RAW.

Ernie you can put me on the list of people to PM if you know what I mean :wasntme: :angel:[/quote:z904wqlt]

@Ernie same goes for me, would be awesome to put me on the "list"!
I would love to see the new Gaki episodes, I allready missed the bus hijack returns & Tanakas new wife episodes :(
That would be so awesome :)

hey @ernie i would really appreciate if you can pm link for this episode when you have it. thanks for all your hardwork to provide us with good RAW video. ;)

Replying here in advance, would be grateful for a link to this ErnieYoung when you have it. Thank you!

Sign me up for the list. Thank you so much Ernie for your hard work.

Ask in advance,will be really grateful if Ernie-san can send us the link
Thanks so much for your hardwork

Ernie-san onegai shimasu!

I’d be very pleased to have a copy as well. Thank you very much Ernie.

Hi Ernie, If you don’t mind would you please send me the link? Thank you so much!!

Waits patiently for the Dailymotion link

Also asking for a link, big thanks as always Ernie.

Hi Ernie, If you don’t mind would you please send me the link? Thank you so much