Episode #1372 (2017.09.10) - Matsumoto's 54th Birthday

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
83 posts Page 5 of 6
Also looking for the #1373 link if applicable. Thanks!
hey ernie san. if you have link for episode #1373 can you send it to me? thank you very much. :D
Can I please have the link to Episode #1373? Thank you Ernie!
if you have link for episode 1373 please send me the link Earnie Thank you :bow:
Would love a link for the part2 too, onegaishimasu Ernie-san~ m(_ _)m
Here's a Dailymotion link for both part 1 and 2.

#1372 2017.09.10
http://dai.ly/x609e3d

#1373 2017.09.17
http://dai.ly/x612bis
Great Thank you Ernie San for the link :bow: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
ErnieYoung-san,

can i have part 2 me too ? Thx
not sure where to post.. but uhh can i have a link for #1373 as well? thankyou
Could I get the link as well, Ernie? Thanks so much! You are the best! :clap: アーニー万歳!  :D
Ernie, if you uploaded the part 2, please send me the link, thanks man.
Hello ErnieYoung,
If possible when you have a spare moment, would you be able to send me a link for Ep 1373 please?

Thank you. ;)
Thank you very much ErnieYoung san, I greatly appreciate it. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Would love to receive a link to part 2 of Matsumoto's Birthday too. thanks!
ErnieYoung wrote:
I'll send a PM to all of you. :e:

Hi ErnieYoung, i would like to have the link too!
thanks!
83 posts Page 5 of 6