Can anyone hook me up with my missing episodes in 1080?

Hi everyone.

I’ve been a longtime member of the forum but after moving to Japan haven’t been checking the site as regularly as I did back in the UK. I’ve noticed that ErnieYoung, one of our dearest members, has wisely changed the way he makes the way episodes are available due to the risk involved uploading anything in Japan.

That said, I have not been able to download an episode since #1355, and am looking to download everything up to date to catch up. I know some of you host or have private links of Ernie’s files on Mega like the great list in this thread.

Is anyone able to point me in the direction of the files in order to get up to date?

I know some of you may think "well, you can watch the episodes when they air!" - actually, I wanted to do that when I moved here but they are on late at night and sadly I have to be up for work early :( Plus, I love binge-watching Gaki.

If anyone can help, I would be most grateful!

I think Ernie’s links expire pretty quickly, but he can probably reupload some of the episodes for you. I guess it’s best to ask him directly.