Ep. #1381 (2017.11.19)-4th Itao's Lip-sync Song Show Part 2

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
60 posts Page 1 of 4
今週のガキ使は『夜の口パクヒットスタジオ完結編!』まだまだ登場する超豪華口パクシンガー!あの伝説の歌姫がなぜかギャグ披露!?キャラ崩壊のレジェンド女性アーティストに国籍すら違う元祖外国人タレントなどオリジナリティ溢れすぎている口パクシンガーが勢揃い!元若者のカリスマに至ってはそのひどすぎる口パククオリティにスタジオ大爆笑!最後には誰かが禁断の生歌を披露!?ここでしか見られない伝説の宴を見逃すな!!

I'd much appreciate the link, Ernie-san! Thank you! :rock:
Hy ernie,could you please send me the link as well?thanks!
Enqueue myself for the link too :D
Would love to get the link for this week's episode too.
Thanks in advance.Ernie-san
:D
It would be great if I could get a link as well! Very grateful for your work as always, Ernie.
Hi, ErnieYoung-San, Can I get the link for this episode?
Thank you.
Ernie-san, I would love the link for this episode too~ thanks...
Hey Ernie, would love a link for this episode too.

Thanks a lot. :bow:
Would like the link too Ernie
When it becomes available.

Thank you in advance
Would also really appreciate a link! Thank you
Hi, ErnieYoung-San, Can I get the link for this episode?
Thank you. :)
Would love to get the download link as well.

Thank you!
Can i have the link to when its ready please Ernie :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :up: :up:
夜の口ぱくヒットスタジオ (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!DBdFTLoC
Gaki_171119_#1381_4th Lip-sync Song Show (2).zip
Yo Ernie I'd love a link as well!
60 posts Page 1 of 4