Episode #1382 (2017.11.26) - Five Special Talk

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
54 posts Page 1 of 4
In this week's Gaki No Tsukai, all five members gather to talk about the recording of the Batsu Game shooting that ended just days ago. Also this year, the member's complaints about the harsh conditions of the condition have no end! Matsumoto talks about his state of mind when he leaves in the morning to go to the shooting, and also gets angry about the batsu judgement. Moreover, some statistics about the past batsu games will be revealed. The unknown story about the origion of the Thai Kick will also be revealed.
Hope Ernie-san would send me the video when it's available~
5S トーク 「笑ってはいけない」 裏側 & 秘蔵映像
https://mega.nz/#!nct2yRTZ
Gaki_171126_#1382_Talk about No-Laughing Batsu.zip
Yo Ernie 今週もよろしくお願いします。
pm please
Hello ErnieYoung, please send me the link too.
Thank you very much!
I would also like the link for this, thanks Ernie! :bow:
Can I get the link as well.
Ernie, could you send me the link as well? Thankss :)
Would like a link too.

Thank you Ernie
Hi Ernie, I'd be grateful to get a link.
Hi, would love to get a link too :)
Hi Ernie!

Could I grab a copy of the link as well? Thanks as always!
Hi, ErnieYoung-San, Can I get the link for this episode?
Thank you.
Hello ErnieYoung, please send me the link too.
Thank you
54 posts Page 1 of 4