changing clothes in the dark skit? what was the name?

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
6 posts Page 1 of 1
i remember an older episode where the gaki members and some other people were having a business meeting. every so often the lights would go out, they would all have to change into a costume, then when the lights came back on they would resume their meeting as the costumed got more absurd. please help me remember what episode this was! please and thank you!
Gaki No Tsukai #376 (1997.07.13)
Megaton X wrote:

Hey Ernie you have this one?
grindorth wrote:
Megaton X wrote:

Sorry, I don't have this video.
ErnieYoung wrote:
grindorth wrote:
Megaton X wrote:

Sorry, I don't have this video.

Ok cool I'll check the unos thread

Edit: he has it

Check here op

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5811&hilit=Unos
that was exactly the episode i was thinking of, thank you very much :D
6 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 64 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 64 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37