Ep #1390(2018.1.28) 2018 New Year's Party

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
39 posts Page 1 of 3
This week's Gaki will be the annual New Year's Party. To start the party off, Housei will present a certain song dressed accordingly. Like every year, there will also be the Yama-1 Grandprix, a competition where new comedian talents show off their fresh material. Many comedian have started their career here! Who will take the crown this year?
@Ernie, please and thank you as always.
link pls earnie, thank you!
I want the link too, pls mr ernie :D
Plz send me the link too. Tyvm.
I would like a lin too, when it is ready

thank you Ernie
You guys have to only tell Ernie once that you want the links and don't have to ask about it again. If you're a reputable forum member he'll just integrate you into the list of the people who are getting the raws.

I don't want to be bitchy, I'm just trying to keep the fan forum from getting spammed with every new episode :D

Look at your inbox before you ask again.
The dumb is strong in this one.
Yama-1 Grand Prix #12
第29回 ガキの使いやあらへんで! チキチキ 2018年も笑いを取ってポメラれよう! 新春大新年会~!!
月亭方正プレゼンツ! 第12回 山-1グランプリ!!
https://mega.nz/#!bU9ywDaR
Gaki_180128_#1390_New Year's Party XXIX.zip
Could you send me the link Ernie, thanks
Hey could I get a link too Ernie, please? Thanks as always!
Hi, ErnieYoung-San, Can I get the link for this episode?
Thank you.
I would also like a link, thanks!
Hi ernie, may I ask the link also? thank you
Thanks as always Ernie :D

Please PM me a link as well when you have time.
May I have a link as well? Thank you! :)
39 posts Page 1 of 3