Episode #1393 (2018.02.18) Ikinari Steak Marathon Part 2

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
69 posts Page 1 of 5
This week's Gaki will consist of the second and final part of the Ikinari Steak tour. Until now they have already visited 7 branches of the restaurant chain. The members will have to continue eating delicious steaks. A luck drawing system will also be introduced. What will the member's fate be?
May I have a link to the raw please, Ernie! Thanks in advance.
Send to me the link please mr. ernie, thanks.
2月18日放送内容
今週のガキ使は『いきなりステーキ食べ尽くして10万円!完結編』メンバーが都内人気チェーン店をはしごして、200gずつ指定された37店舗分を食べきることができるかというチャレンジ企画。序盤から順調に余裕の表情で肉を食らっていたメンバー。先週7店舗を制覇し今週も肉を食べ続ける!カギとなるのは食べるステーキを決めるくじ引きと付け合わせのチョイス!賞金か自腹か、果たしてメンバーの運命は?ステーキロケ完結!
Please, send me the link as well ernie :hai:
Nice. This is some of their stuff that you can watch raw even without knowing much Japanese.
The dumb is strong in this one.
May I have the link please, Ernie! :D :D :D :D
Ernie-san, link onegaishimasu! m(_ _)m
Next episode will be another Goodbye Yamazaki!
Also Ernie please if you don't mind.
Hello Ernie,
can you please send me the link too?
Thank you very much!
Send me the link please
Thanks
I would also like the link, thanks!
Can i have the link when its ready please Erine. :bow: :bow: ;)
ErnieYoung Is that possible to have a link too? Thank you in advance!
いきなり! ステーキ食べて10万円! 山手線周辺37店舗 完全制覇~!! (後編)
https://mega.nz/#!rdlD3QBI
Gaki_180218_#1393_Ikinari Steak Marathon (2).zip
69 posts Page 1 of 5