Tofu Panda's new subbing project! (Voting closed)

Hey everyone! Do us a favour and answer this google form. Its a little text heavy but it only takes a minute!

https://goo.gl/forms/KqKl5L2HKSRWqM492

Voted :rock:

The show i’d LOVE to see more of would be Suberanai Hanashi, but that’s probably too much work since they’re pretty much talking nonstop…

[quote="gesichtspalme":1w94xc0k]Voted :rock:

The show i’d LOVE to see more of would be Suberanai Hanashi, but that’s probably too much work since they’re pretty much talking nonstop…[/quote:1w94xc0k]

I think most of them are already subbed am I wrong? :0

[quote="Otviss":3c6tsnzx][quote="gesichtspalme":3c6tsnzx]Voted :rock:

The show i’d LOVE to see more of would be Suberanai Hanashi, but that’s probably too much work since they’re pretty much talking nonstop…[/quote:3c6tsnzx]

I think most of them are already subbed am I wrong? :0[/quote:3c6tsnzx]

Only the really old episodes were subbed by Shibatabread. There are 32 episodes by now afaik.

Ernie linked episode 32 just a while ago.

http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6844

It’s still running.

[quote="gesichtspalme":tyn44320][quote="Otviss":tyn44320][quote="gesichtspalme":tyn44320]Voted :rock:

The show i’d LOVE to see more of would be Suberanai Hanashi, but that’s probably too much work since they’re pretty much talking nonstop…[/quote:tyn44320]

I think most of them are already subbed am I wrong? :0[/quote:tyn44320]

Only the really old episodes were subbed by Shibatabread. There are 32 episodes by now afaik.[/quote:tyn44320]

Holy crap!.. I was very far off then haha. Yeah I love Suberanai Hanashi anyway! one of my favourites. Said this to somebody else but, if this project is succesful I can definitely see more stuff being subbed, including S H =)

[quote="Otviss":35a2v56q][quote="gesichtspalme":35a2v56q][quote="Otviss":35a2v56q]

I think most of them are already subbed am I wrong? :0[/quote:35a2v56q]

Only the really old episodes were subbed by Shibatabread. There are 32 episodes by now afaik.[/quote:35a2v56q]

Holy crap!.. I was very far off then haha. Yeah I love Suberanai Hanashi anyway! one of my favourites. Said this to somebody else but, if this project is succesful I can definitely see more stuff being subbed, including S H =)[/quote:35a2v56q]

Mate I just love everything you do. I watched your typesetting video the other day and holy crap it’s SO much work… Just gotta love what you do for the community. If I ever get a good day off I will help with at least typestetting.

[quote="gesichtspalme":2xe4zqb3][quote="Otviss":2xe4zqb3][quote="gesichtspalme":2xe4zqb3]

Only the really old episodes were subbed by Shibatabread. There are 32 episodes by now afaik.[/quote:2xe4zqb3]

Holy crap!.. I was very far off then haha. Yeah I love Suberanai Hanashi anyway! one of my favourites. Said this to somebody else but, if this project is succesful I can definitely see more stuff being subbed, including S H =)[/quote:2xe4zqb3]

Mate I just love everything you do. I watched your typesetting video the other day and holy crap it’s SO much work… Just gotta love what you do for the community. If I ever get a good day off I will help with at least typestetting.[/quote:2xe4zqb3]

Thanks for watching that one! Yeah its… time consuming for sure, but even more time consuming for people who are just starting out! That’s why this side project is important. I’ll probably be recruiting people later as well, you should join :)