Joint Party - Dress Up for a Hot Date

In this episode, the boys venture into a cafe to meet with a group of girls, but each time, they dress up based on what they think the girls will like; cool, smart, badass, etc. I think iniquiti will enjoy the last set of outfits. Enjoy.

[url:291x7xb4]http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publisher:japom#watch%3Dv17918187tTPdH8Zb[/url:291x7xb4]

[veoh]v17918187tTPdH8Zb[/veoh]

Thanks for posting all the GnT stuff. :D :D :D

Nice, I like how they all just stare Matsumodo down at the end.

[quote:3lt5wqcy][i:3lt5wqcy]Originally posted by SpikeBender[/i:3lt5wqcy]
In this episode, the boys venture into a cafe to hang out, but each time, they are dressed up in a specific team. I think iniquiti will enjoy the last set of outfits. Enjoy.

[url:3lt5wqcy]http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/publisher:japom#watch%3Dv17918187tTPdH8Zb[/url:3lt5wqcy][/quote:3lt5wqcy]

Come on spike, dress up party? What’s going on is that the other group says that they have some girls that are going to meet up with them. The first time they say the girls like “cool” guys so they all try to be “cool” but it’s postponed and the next time they say they like “smart/sophisticated” guys.

Kyon, I dont speak a lick of Japanese. I was doing my best to give a summary of the episode, if I was totally wrong I apologize.

heh, i was just busting your balls spike, no offense intended, i know you were trying your best and thanks for the episode.

Also my synopsis is based on my limited understanding of the language so i could be way off as well, but i can catch every few words so i think I got it right on this one.

Just sharing my thoughts:

if the first set of dressing up was to be “cool”, then i’d say Endo and Hamada had dressed very well. Endo’s bike/skaterboy outfit would be defined as cool for young/teen girls, while Hama-chan’s casual get-up looks cool for older/mature women.

for the next set, “smart/sophisticated”, i’d say Hama-chan was the most sophisticated-looking among them, although i don’t know what profession he was trying to portray. If im not mistaken, Tanaka dressed up to be like an architect/engineer, Yama-chan as photographer, not sure for Endo (maybe like a dj, or someone in music business?) and Matsumoto (well, he was holding a welding shield).

the last part of dressing up for the girls is something that i didn’t get… anyone wants to enlighten me?

I also want to hear your thoughts on this ep! :)

oh, forgot there was a 3rd part, haven’t seen the episode in a while, 3rd theme is “bad boy”

arigato Kyon!
well then, to complete what i posted earlier:

for the “bad boy” part, i’d give 2 thumbs up for hama-chan and yama-chan for creativity (endo and tanaka’s ideas were almost identical and it’s most likely to first come in mind). but for Ma-chan??? well… i don’t know what to say… lol what was he wearing? ?( 8o looks to me like a cute cartoon character that doesn’t have the “bad boy” aura at all! LOL Ma-chan surely knows how to make things interesting! :D :D :D

thanks for the vid SpikeBender! =)
and sorry to everyone for my long post! :P

Thanks, SpikeBender! I really enjoyed that xD I’ve always loved the episodes where they have to dress up as something/someone.

[quote:2xthwp4b]arigato Kyon! well then, to complete what i posted earlier: for the “bad boy” part, i’d give 2 thumbs up for hama-chan and yama-chan for creativity (endo and tanaka’s ideas were almost identical and it’s most likely to first come in mind). but for Ma-chan??? well… i don’t know what to say… lol what was he wearing? verwirrt geschockt looks to me like a cute cartoon character that doesn’t have the “bad boy” aura at all! LOL Ma-chan surely knows how to make things interesting! großes Grinsen großes Grinsen großes Grinsen thanks for the vid SpikeBender! fröhlich and sorry to everyone for my long post! Zunge raus[/quote:2xthwp4b]

Matsumoto is wearing a bear costume, dressing up as a viscous animal who had just killed an enemy. Ironically, that counts as ‘bad boy’, I guess. :P

Don’t apologize for a long post kawai_endo, especially if there is some thought behind it and not just fluff. Also I think endo’s second character was some sort of artist. And to try to include Matsumoto’s outfit, maybe they were going for “successful” more than “sophisticated”, but are welders considered successful?

Iniquiti: “bad boy” could also be “dangerous” so you’re absolutely right.

[quote:27tduufr][i:27tduufr]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:27tduufr]
Don’t apologize for a long post kawai_endo, especially if there is some thought behind it and not just fluff. Also I think endo’s second character was some sort of artist. And to try to include Matsumoto’s outfit, maybe they were going for “successful” more than “sophisticated”, but are welders considered successful?

Iniquiti: “bad boy” could also be “dangerous” so you’re absolutely right.[/quote:27tduufr]

Yeah, that’s the word I was looking for. Oh, this episode is so stereotypically true.

@kyon: thanks for the info! :)
@iniquiti: sooooooooo that explains the red thing on Ma-chan’s face! LOL a vicious and dangerous Ma-chan bear!!!

i already gave my two thumbs up to hama-chan and yama-chan earlier so for Ma-chan i’ll raise my 2 hands and feet for a very creative and unique idea!!! LOL

is there more like these?

Unfortunatly, this was the only one I could find.

[quote:agb9d6iq][i:agb9d6iq]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:agb9d6iq]
Endo’s bike/skaterboy outfit would be defined as cool for young/teen girls[/quote:agb9d6iq]

I like how he came on a bike and then walked in with a skateboard, too cool if you ask me… sekushi music… sekushi music

@kyon: i totally agree… really cool… super cool… the cap worn sideways, the big headphones, the arm band, the skateboard… plus the fact that he is actually handsome… totally cool! (need not to remind everyone again that im inlove with him, LOL)

i think he also did a little stunt with the bike outside the restaurant, looks to me like he made the bike jump for several times… hmm… kakkoii!

kakkoii indeed. If you’re able to fight off the other million people in love with endo, you’re still going to have to face off against deluxe to get at him, i’d like to see that one.

btw, in that photoshopped pic of yours; what are you yelling? and what at? If it’s “Endo aishiteru”, Endo is behind you, you know.

hahaha! a face off with Deluxe would be suicide! :) no, i’m fine loving him from a distance, or from the opposite side of the world… LOL

oh yeah my friend also told me that i should have placed myself behind Endo, like calling him or telling him something… i tried it but didn’t look good, so there… :P btw, the photo of me ‘yelling’ was cropped out from a photo of me and my friend just goofing in front of my dslr when it was still new.

yay, 50 posts for you, you’re a 3 star poster now.