Farting game (with subs)

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!
A Japanese variety show hosted by the popular Japanese owarai duo, Downtown
9 posts Page 1 of 1
I think there was already a post here showing this vid but with no subs.. can't find it though so im making another thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqtUUn7M2TU&feature=related

Enjoy! :lol: :lol:
Nobuta powaaa... CHUNYU! *kon kon*

now i do understand better with subs , thanks!

Ha- never saw that one, thank you !

Ah yup. I posted it on the 'Other' section ;)

hahaha, only hamada en mastumoto can come up with some like this XD
In the end... Heipo beats them all

Pure hilarity. I've loved the Gas Nuki series, and though it appears to be the only video, it's great! Thanks for posting it :D

This is so disgusting and funny at the same time.
is there a second part for this vid?
Farting Contest (Subbed ) Full video 13 min

https://mega.nz/#!Th8WnJjT!3PMMbgKnBK-j ... ev4d5wuNRs
9 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 66 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 65 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37