Hitoshi Matsumoto's Suberanai Hanashi Vol. 1 [ENG SUB]

Volume 1 of Hitoshi Matsumoto’s Suberanai Hanashi with English subtitles is now up and available for download here:

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... oshis.html

Very fast subbing, keep it up :D !

Good stuff, thank you!

Too bad you won’t upload to MU. Oh well, it worked out this time anyways.

I just have one question though : is there a high quality version available ? It would be much appreciated :-)!

Thanks a lot for the subs. Downloading it now.

That was fast…anyway, thanks man…

thank you so much for taking your time subbing this amazing shows for us :clap:

ps: i took a peek on your blog and you got yourself a follower :D

keep the good work

thank you very much ! :bow:

ps : from a big fan of Jojo’s adventures too

i don’t know what it is but i take matsumoto’s contain with plaisure, most off all, subbed.
Thanks for your work!

Hey thanks for watching, hope you liked it.

[quote="al4bandi":37e6tkx7]I just have one question though : is there a high quality version available ? It would be much appreciated :-)![/quote:37e6tkx7]
You can get it a raw one off j-addict. I’m not that keen on having to download huge files so won’t be putting the subs on that though unfortunately. If someone else wants to do that I’ll be happy to send the sub file.

[quote="ines":37e6tkx7]thank you so much for taking your time subbing this amazing shows for us :clap:

ps: i took a peek on your blog and you got yourself a follower :D

keep the good work[/quote:37e6tkx7]

Thanks~!

great work, hope you sub more of this show in the future! :clap:

Thanks a lot mate, looking forward for another episode, i really like this show. Always cool to learn more about our favorite comedians, just a tiny bit disappointed not to see Hamada or Cocorico there, when they did those Suberanai Hanashi spoof in the Hotel man an Newspaper Batsu game, they had some very hairy stories on the Gaki crew…