Nazotoki Battle TORE! (feat Endo Shozo) [ENG]

Heya,

Here’s another subbed video for Gaki member fans.
I was requested to sub this show some time ago and remember reading a post with some people talking about this here so thought I might as well share it here.
Well it also features Endo Shozo so that’s another good reason.
I’ve explained the show a little more (really only a little) on the link I’ll provide but it’s easier to just watch anyway so yeahhh

This episode features a bunch of other people, including a few actors from the movie adaptation of the popular game Gyakuten Saiban aka Phoenix Wright.

Here’s the guest list.

[b:2ea7oish]Gyakuten Saiban Team[/b:2ea7oish]
Narimiya Hiroki, Saito Takumi, Endo Shozo, Minami Akina, Motomura Kentaro.

[b:2ea7oish]Sports Lover Team[/b:2ea7oish]
Michishige Sayumi (Morning Musume), Tanaka Reina (Morning Musume), Fukuzawa Akira, Gushiken Youkou, Tsubaki Oniyakko

Enjoy yo

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... attle.html

tnx!

You’re welcommen :bow:

It’s time that the all mighty Gojira-san gets the lila sub name, whaddya think big god of the east, the west, the south and the north, Kanzaki-sama :devil: ?

I love tore I wish someone would sub more episodes ^^ no rush though, I don’t want to sound ungrateful or anything. There should be a section under "Other" titled "TORE" I would totally watch them they are so entertaining. I would love to see an episode with that wrapping mummy machine thing. Keep up the good work.

I have been following the show for quite a few months now ^^ and I like it !
However, it is not Downtown related, so we cannot put a section of it next to downtown shows …
maybe a pinned topic in this forum section where ppl upload the latest episodes ? I have some of them ready in my HDD ;)

Subbed? you make a good point.