Skit with Tanaka

I’m not sure where properly to post this vid - I try it here :) I hope it’s not already posted somewhere else. It’s labelled as “Warai no Saiten Match 2005 - Mimura + Tanaka”"

It’s a very funny skit and its subbed too. I don’t know what show it was from, I found it accidentally.

It illustrates how professionel Tanaka is. He is not this unhandy guy like some scenes may indicate.

[yt]ee4gWl7EIJE[/yt]

Funny Clip, I liked it :D

Really cool, ill add it to my collection:D

OMG, Tanaka is really good! This is the first vid I saw of Tanaka doing a great delivery like that.

Oh my, now I really want to see a video of him with Endo doing something like that/manzai act. If anyone knows where, please please let me know, or put up a link here in the forum as I know everyone is also curious to see how good Cocorico is.

Thank you for this vid. Now I’m starting to like Tanaka over Endo, lol

[quote:bjxbq3k8][i:bjxbq3k8]Originally posted by kawaii_endo[/i:bjxbq3k8]
OMG, Tanaka is really good! This is the first vid I saw of Tanaka doing a great delivery like that.

Oh my, now I really want to see a video of him with Endo doing something like that/manzai act. If anyone knows where, please please let me know, or put up a link here in the forum as I know everyone is also curious to see how good Cocorico is.

Thank you for this vid. Now I’m starting to like Tanaka over Endo, lol[/quote:bjxbq3k8]

Okay, so… I’m going to reply to both of your request here and the one in General Section to see which one you get first. You can find a video of them doing an act [url=http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=646:bjxbq3k8]here[/url:bjxbq3k8].

link’s dead, bro. I’m still interested three years on. :D

I keep thinking Endo isn’t funny, because I don’t see him in skits. I need to find me more skits and less batsu games. I think there’s too much structure for them to show off in the batsu games.