Suberanai Hanashi 4 [English Subs]

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
21 posts Page 2 of 2
This is a great show, personal funny stories are the best! Thanks for creating & sharing the subtitles! Koumoto has the most manic laughter... :D

(To be honest I actually find Matsumoto funniest from his reaction to the others' rather than his own stories, is it just me?)
I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Godzilla, thank you so much for subbing this show. It's so great!
Cocoricoandyamazaki wrote:
By the way My mother is older than me and I'm younger than my Mother.
(I'm kind of hoping that some-one will know this quote)


Lol, I think that was Arita trying to speak English?

Polar wrote:
This is a great show, personal funny stories are the best! Thanks for creating & sharing the subtitles! Koumoto has the most manic laughter... :D

(To be honest I actually find Matsumoto funniest from his reaction to the others' rather than his own stories, is it just me?)


I don't know, but to be fair he doesn't get as many goes as the others. In my opinion, Chihara Junior is (usually) the least funny although he has some good ones. Miyagawa is a lot funnier in Japanese, and his stories are harder to translate his because he uses a lot of ambiguous sound words type things.... He has some reaaally funny ones in later episodes, which you'll get to see in the future!
Image
Che, Che,Che, Check it out! http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com/
GodzillaRadio wrote:
I don't know, but to be fair he doesn't get as many goes as the others. In my opinion, Chihara Junior is (usually) the least funny although he has some good ones. Miyagawa is a lot funnier in Japanese, and his stories are harder to translate his because he uses a lot of ambiguous sound words type things.... He has some reaaally funny ones in later episodes, which you'll get to see in the future!


I guess it is hit-and-miss (for example, Matsumoto's story about Hamada & baumkuchen in the No-Laugh Hospital game was the kind of thing I expected, very funny) but on this show so far I haven't really seen anything near as funny. Perhaps the situation is too different, with him being the senior I suppose it is compulsory to laugh at all of his stories? I just didn't feel it so far, which is a shame because like the hospital one I know he's capable of telling some very funny stories. Maybe it gets better in the future episodes! I do enjoy his reactions though, he does have contagious laughter hahah :D

I agree, I thought so far Chihara's stories are mostly name dropping other comedians/talents which weakens the comedic value a bit. I've seen him in a few other skits/shows before, is he just a comedian as well or does he do other things?

I thought Miyagawa has been the funniest throughout this subtitled series so far, he was my favourite to listen to! I had not heard of him before, do you know of any other shows he appears on? If he has some funnier stories then I can't wait to see if those get translated.

Thanks for all your work on this series! I do hope you continue to do more :clap:
Polar wrote:
I thought Miyagawa has been the funniest throughout this subtitled series so far, he was my favourite to listen to! I had not heard of him before, do you know of any other shows he appears on? If he has some funnier stories then I can't wait to see if those get translated.

Thanks for all your work on this series! I do hope you continue to do more


Oh that's good, I was worried about how his stories would've translated so I'm happy that you actually think he's the funniest. He should be in some other shows but not in particularly prominent roles. I don't really recall any names for you though....
Image
Che, Che,Che, Check it out! http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.com/
I approve of this thread. Miyagawa is certainly one of my favorites along with Koumoto. I think Chihara has soem funny bits too, but he doesn't have as much skill as Daisuke to tell stories in a dramatic way. Daisuke always stands up and perform a real skit when he tells his stories.
Image
21 posts Page 2 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 80 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 80 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 3325 on 09.07.2019, 21:16

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site