Tsukitei (Yamasaki) Hōsei TV/Etc. Compilation Megathread

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
233 posts
I don't know if you know but this week "GobuGobu" episode was Hamada and Hosei.
I'm sending it to dailymotion, you will can grab it there.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28f710_197_fun

I don't know if he join the show or he just replace Tamura for 1 day. :^)
Woah I didn't know! Thanks for that!! Downloading it now. That's unusual that he's a co-host this time instead of a random encounter. This'll be fun to watch, Housei is so naturally silly and that always seems to throw Hamada resulting in him either cracking up laughing or smacking him over the head. :lol:
It's because the shinkansen got stopped that day, and Atsushi couldn't make it, so they called up a comedian who was already in Osaka.
Ohh, cool, thanks for the info solari. That makes sense. He moved to Osaka to be closer to his rakugo sideline and other work.
Thank Solari.
You're welcome.
You might also recognise Hongkong who came in the middle of the episode.
They will be in the next episode as well since usually two episodes of Gobugobu are filmed together back to back
andylau-fr wrote:
I don't know if you know but this week "GobuGobu" episode was Hamada and Hosei.
I'm sending it to dailymotion, you will can grab it there.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28f710_197_fun

Hm, I've been trying to download this with JDownloader 2 for a couple days and for some weird reason it keeps resetting at about 60% completion. Not sure why... Sorry to ask, but if anyone has the file could they possibly put it up on MEGA, Mediafire, Zippyshare or some other host for a bit? :bow:
Give me a sec
are you doing it Arlekin?
Coz i can do it in few sec with my network.
Yup. I'm at 95% in Mega. Actually I had the file, but in 480p, and I know that my friend Soudou likes his videos in 720p, so, I downloaded it again and I'm almost there...just wait!!! WAIT!!!!!! MATE KUDASAI!!! CHOTTO MATTE!!! BAKA IAROU!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: Sorry for the wait, I have only 4 MB in my net :( https://mega.co.nz/#!Y5cGCRqJ!Da7REnUGnroDPKbObvMK1G6VkLUsTDbrtidFcXuL4EY
Thanks Arlekin, no rush necessary. I appreciate the help :) That was very kind of you to go to the extent of grabbing the 720p. Glad to have it now. I think JDownloader was glitching because it was coming up as a 1GB file but I see from the MEGA download it's less than 1GB, odd. Anyway only had chance to watch the start where Housei surprises Hamada, but already loving it and all the playful teasing. :rofl:
The 1,3go is the one i sent to dailymotion.
the 758mo one is coz Dailymotion compression.
soudou wrote:
Thanks Arlekin, no rush necessary. I appreciate the help :) That was very kind of you to go to the extent of grabbing the 720p. Glad to have it now. I think JDownloader was glitching because it was coming up as a 1GB file but I see from the MEGA download it's less than 1GB, odd. Anyway only had chance to watch the start where Housei surprises Hamada, but already loving it and all the playful teasing. :rofl:

Yeah, no problem pal. Glad I can help you. I haven't change my JDownloader for the one you gave me yet, so I think that's is why it works for me. Like I said, you always help people here, is I'm glad I can help you for once, but I'll help only the people I know here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Ooh another ep, awesome!! :D Thank you for sharing andylau. :bow:
233 posts