Suberanai Hanashi 7 [English Subs]

Hi, long time no see or anything at all.

Here’s Suberanai Hanashi 7 with English subtitles for all you crazy cool people.

See you in another 6 months or something :bow:

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... shi-7.html

And the award for the man of the month goes toooo: GodzillaRadio!

Awesome :)

[b:32dro89h][u:32dro89h]GodzillaRadio[/u:32dro89h][/b:32dro89h] is a legend :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Thank you pal!! You rocks!!!

Thanks GodzillaRadio. Its very good of you to give precious time to do this, much appreciated! :)

7?
where’s number 6?

[quote="greator":157ly384]7?
where’s number 6?[/quote:157ly384]

Quote from GodzillaRadio’s blog:

[quote:157ly384]Going by logical order, I should be releasing episode 6, but I decided to skip that one, as it just got comedians to retell particularly popular stories that they had told in past episodes. So basically I thought, "F** that shiz" and just did 7. Hopefully you have no problems.[/quote:157ly384]

Thanks Godzilla. I look forward to your return MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Man, i didnt get enough of Chad’s stories. Will he be in the next one? Thank Godzilla btw!

No. Chad does not reappear in the show.

OK, the show always skip halfway, like encouraging ppl to buy the full on DVD. We never even have the full version of previous Suberanai.

great job godzilla thanks a lot !

That was insanely funny. Thanks so much!

Does anyone know if the dvd’s have english subtitles?

Also I think this may be my first post even though i’ve been lurking around a while. So hi all :) i’ll post elsewhere soon!

Cheers,
Andrew

[quote="Chiruba":2hp6puxz]That was insanely funny. Thanks so much!
Does anyone know if the dvd’s have english subtitles?
Also I think this may be my first post even though i’ve been lurking around a while. So hi all :) i’ll post elsewhere soon!
Cheers,
Andrew[/quote:2hp6puxz]

Hey Andrew, welcome to the forum!
I imagine not unfortunately. But GodzillaRadio has kindly subbed other episodes from this show.