Old footage: Hamada's wedding

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
39 posts Page 3 of 3
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D Like "Oh, I was that child in the yogurt ad!!" :rofl: :rofl: In japan there is the "Shichi-Go-San" too, showing how they grow
Take for example MTV's Teen Mom :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Son: ''I just saw you were on an MTV show many years ago''
Mom: ''You should have seen 16 & Pregnant, my son''
Son: ''You had me at 16?''
Mom: ''omg just shut up you scumm!''
Son: :(

A short monologue of how a son of those girl found out of the show. Yes, it's very chessy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
Ok, that was lame :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
I wonder why the Yamasaki or other's wedding weren't aired on TV?
I understand that the Matsumoto's one wasn't aired because he didn't wanted to deal with reporters or something...

Yamasaki wedding was aired at TV as our friend here just said. Tanaka's wedding obviously don't was aired at TV because his marriage was after a "0 month dating". Endo and Chiaki... I think that's more for privacity, I don't know
juriTanaka wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:
I understand that the Matsumoto's one wasn't aired because he didn't wanted to deal with reporters or something...

Yamasaki wedding was aired at TV as our friend here just said. Tanaka's wedding obviously don't was aired at TV because his marriage was after a "0 month dating". Endo and Chiaki... I think that's more for privacity, I don't know

Was it aired as like a Live event back in 2001? Because apparently there are no records of it (Besides that Gaki episode mentioned above).
I understand Tanaka is more like a private kind of person, so it's excusable. Same goes to Matsumoto, though he let few people to know about it via fax.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
juriTanaka wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Was it aired as like a Live event back in 2001? Because apparently there are no records of it (Besides that Gaki episode mentioned above).
I understand Tanaka is more like a private kind of person, so it's excusable. Same goes to Matsumoto, though he let few people to know about it via fax.

Tanaka and Kohinata Shie (his wife) hadn't any wedding ceremony, as Shie said at her Twitter. So that's the reason that was impossible show it at tv or find any pic at internet. Tanaka and Shie don't had a love relationship before the marriage, I don't know if it was an arranged marriage or something, but their relationship wasn't anything cute, according Shie at an interview in Waratte Itomo, Tanaka never kissed her, gave a hug to her or hold her hand after their marriage. Tanaka before an interview at May, 2003 (when he told about their wedding) said that Kohinata was only a colleague, and that they aren't lovers. At Cocorico Miracle Type, they usually avoided to look at each other eyes, especially Shie, she apparently had a fear to look directly at Tanaka's face. But now their dream is have a wedding ceremony in another country when their kids grow up, at least, Shie said it at Twitter at 2012 or 2013, I have not sure.
And about Matsumoto, I think that his marriage with Ihara Rin happened because of her pregnancy.
39 posts Page 3 of 3