Old footage: Hamada's wedding

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
39 posts Page 1 of 3

Video is unsub and both audio and video quality are complete potatoes, but we can see that Macchan was at the wedding, and in fact he did a toast for the newlyweds and managed to jumble his words up (Dude has never really talked about it).

And we can see that Hama-chan will tsukkomi people out whenever wherever, it was his wedding for godsake and he was here and there tsukkomi-ing people.
I wonder why the Yamasaki or other's wedding weren't aired on TV?
I understand that the Matsumoto's one wasn't aired because he didn't wanted to deal with reporters or something...

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:

Video of Housei's wedding was aired after the event in a special Gaki episode. Within which he cried a lot and Hamada laughed a lot. :lol:
I think Yamasaki's one was aired(but I'm not sure which year)...there is some footage of it in every year's Goodbye Yamasaki episode.

In mecha-ike, there's an episode for Arino's wedding, and an episode for Yabe's wedding(this one was broadcasted live).
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Video of Housei's wedding was aired after the event in a special Gaki episode. Within which he cried a lot and Hamada laughed a lot. :lol:

Link to the video or didn't happened :D :D :D

solari I didn't tought the Yamasaki's wedding wasn't aired actually.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Link to the video or didn't happened :D :D :D

solari I didn't tought the Yamasaki's wedding wasn't aired actually.

Here's the episode:

Here they play a game where depending on the number of people who start crying while watching the video of the wedding, Yamasaki gets a certain prize.

A recent photo of Hamada and waifu. :D
They were in the States for their son's graduation.
linaclunk wrote:

:D They really do look like a nice couple. Did this come from his wife's blog?
Vatican wrote:

Can I have the link to the blog, please?
Vatican wrote:
linaclunk wrote:

yea it's from his wife's blog. there are tonnes of other photos too.
Fengson wrote:
Vatican wrote:

Can I have the link to the blog, please?

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tabasa7_blog

there you go! she mostly blogged about their dogs and her work but once in a while she blogged about their outings and what not. :D
Also this is her Twitter if interested:
https://twitter.com/natsu_mi1230/
She mostly tweets about his friends, some food, etc. Does anybody know if she answers other people's tweets as long as they are japanese?

Kawaii~
After I saw the Yamasaki's wedding video, it made me wonder why Yamasaki's wife never showed her face?
I say her on het ''500 questions'', but in the EDF Batsu she didn't showed her face, not even in a picture shown in the ''Hamada's 50th birthday'' episode, where Cocorico, Yamasaki, License and (sort of) Matsumoto read letters wrote to him by them.

Kawaii~
The woman in the "500 questions" was not Yamasaki's wife pal. She never appears on Tv because she doesn't belong to the show biz, as Matsumoto-san's wife
39 posts Page 1 of 3