[TV Show] Why did you come to Japan?

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
307 posts
It sounds better to visit Japan, but many people want to go and live there because of a handful of number of reasons, mine would be because of their people and japanese girls. :D :inlove: :inlove:

Kawaii~
andylau-fr wrote:
They work like hell, the natural disastre are huge, with volcano, earthquake, tsunami, typhoon and the living cost is very high.

Yes, all that "The company is your life. You don't leave until the boss leaves!", they work a lot.

But they do something I find funny. That thing when the company instead of firing people assigns them meaningless jobs so they end up quitting because they are ashamed or something. If that happened here... "Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want? Sign me up!!" xD
Knudow wrote:
"Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want? Sign me up!!" xD

I'm ready for this job at anytime! :lol:
I support that too! :D

Kawaii~
Knudow wrote:
Oh hell, I get paid for just sitting on a desk and doing whatever I want?

That's pretty much my actual job :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm glad that my post has spurred interest in the show.

keep them coming ernie.
This is a fun show and the last few times I've been in Narita I've looked around to see if they've been filming.

Most of the time it's people from other Asian countries being asked what they bought as souvenirs.

95% of the time...? Green tea Kit-Kats!
If I was asked what I would bring of souvenirs, I would say: ''POCKY! WOOW!'' :D

Kawaii~
the girl in the first video "2014.07.14" the one who has the crazy hair cut and punched the PA, her name is Sarah D'Alelio and she lost that fight to Rin Nakai.

edit: I forgot that bobby konda was the announcer of the show. btw bobby ologun show's up as bobby konda in some show credits, as he took his wife's name when he became a japanese citizen back in '07, he is slowly transitioning(at a snails pace)to his "new" last name
VideogameDC wrote:
If I was asked what I would bring of souvenirs, I would say: ''POCKY! WOOW!'' :D

Nowadays you can probably get pocky in your country or at least the near equivalent called Mikado. I've had pocky before but I don't think I was impressed with the amount of chocolate on them. For chocolate on a biscuit stick you could also try Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers. :)
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Pocky :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Give me TAKOYAKI!!
Monday Takoyaki, Tuesday Takoyaki...............
soudou wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

Nowadays you can probably get pocky in your country or at least the near equivalent called Mikado. I've had pocky before but I don't think I was impressed with the amount of chocolate on them. For chocolate on a biscuit stick you could also try Cadbury's Chocolate Fingers. :)

There's a store in my country that sells JAPANESE Pocky :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
There are some parts here that sell Pocky, but from Thailand I think. It's distributed by Glico as well!

Kawaii~
Arlekin wrote:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Pocky :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: Give me TAKOYAKI!!
Monday Takoyaki, Tuesday Takoyaki...............

I rather eat Matsumoto's Decoration Cake Rice. :D

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But I would have gag reflexes too! :D :D :D

Kawaii~
307 posts