[TV Show] Why did you come to Japan?

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
220 posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, I love sea food. I ate raw octopus once (Matsumoto-san wanted to eat that :rofl: ) So, I'll be a happy eater there in Japan
I would love to ear real japanese sushi. :lol:

Kawaii~
Wooooo...me too. I mean, I like the garbage they call "sushi" here in Latin America (and is nothing like sushi), so I'll love to taste the real thing. That is why I understand the Sasebo guy from the video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: And I can't forget the fucking song!!! Is so catchy!!!
Monday Tuesday Sasebo!! Wednesday Thursday Sasebo!! Friday Saturday Sasebo!! Sunday....burger day...Sasebo all the week!!! Yeah!! :rofl: :rofl:
I've never tried out latin american sushi because I never felt it would be as great as the real thing. :D

Kawaii~
Is like the makishushi from Japan...but without the nori. Is just...Mmmm..ok. Not the great thing ever, but is ok
Why did you come to Japan? 2014.10.27
Cruise ship from Taiwan
Evgeni Plushenko (Figure skater)
German fan of "Initial D"
Why did you come to Japan 2014-10-27 [720p].zip
Wow!! There is more?? Wiiiiiii Thanks buddy!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
jhivesubs wrote:
About 32miutes of the 2014.08.25 episode has been subbed (DAILYMOTON LINK) by the people that was on the show itself.They're AKB48 fans who're a part of a subbing group called AIDOL.

I know about Aidol!! I'm watching this just now, and I laugh my ass off with the "Attack on Titan" joke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
P.S: I need a girlfriend like Tamara/Nicole!!! She is really cute and she likes Idols too!! You can't find that everywhere!! Her boyfriend is a really lucky guy :nod: :nod: :nod: ^_^
Arlekin wrote:
jhivesubs wrote:
About 32miutes of the 2014.08.25 episode has been subbed (DAILYMOTON LINK) by the people that was on the show itself.They're AKB48 fans who're a part of a subbing group called AIDOL.

I know about Aidol!! I'm watching this just now, and I laugh my ass off with the "Attack on Titan" joke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
P.S: I need a girlfriend like Tamara/Nicole!!! She is really cute and she likes Idols too!! You can't find that everywhere!! Her boyfriend is a really lucky guy :nod: :nod: :nod: ^_^

Are you being an Endo? :P

Kawaii~
Forever!! In my heart!! Representing!! Yeah!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The Endos president. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D

Kawaii~
I am the Obama of The Endos and Andylau-fr is my Prime Minister :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Omg now you're talking. :D

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I watch this show sometimes, and I thought it was interesting how it showed the various reasons people have for going to Japan.
220 posts