[TV Show] Why did you come to Japan?

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
239 posts
Do they talk in their mother language? Or they just speak japanese in the entire show?

Kawaii~
Depends of the episode. There is one subbed about a subber group and they went to see AKB48. That one is mostly in english (but is subbed too) and the other ones have that annoy dubbed japanese voice that make you laugh
Which episode is it? The one where they go to see AKB48.

Kawaii~
Here, is really interesting. Enjoy 8) 8) 8)
Niceee. Thanks!

Kawaii~
Why did you come to Japan 2014-11-03 [720p].zip
When I listen the foreigners talking japanese on this show, is more easy for me to understand. So...ErnieYoung-sama Arigatou gozaimasu
The foreigners that talk japanese in this show, makes it look easier to understand japanese..

Kawaii~
Did the girl in the beginning say that she met the guy on a site and they became boyfriend and girlfriend via internet and this is the first time they see each other??

I want to know the site...
In what episode pal?? Me too :D :D :D
Must be Badoo, OkCupid, Match.com, etc.

There are plenty of sites to know people on the Internet. :P

Kawaii~
Of course there are, but we want that site on particular. There are many site to know people on the web, but they are full of retards :D :D
Depends on which site you enter and which people you are trying to contact. :D

Kawaii~
Mmmmm...let's see....mmmmm...people who are not retarded :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's not a dating site, but one of the language exchange websites where two or more people skype/video-call each other to learn a different language
239 posts