[TV Show] Why did you come to Japan?

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
300 posts
Oh, I see. That's exactly what I need to improve my japanese. Thanks Solari
Arlekin wrote:
Mmmmm...let's see....mmmmm...people who are not retarded :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That seems kinda hard to do, but still wish you good luck. :D

solari wrote:
It's not a dating site, but one of the language exchange websites where two or more people skype/video-call each other to learn a different language

This got my attention, but I wonder which kind of sites are like this. :^)

Kawaii~
solari wrote:
It's not a dating site, but one of the language exchange websites where two or more people skype/video-call each other to learn a different language

Oh, I tried a few of the penpal sites years ago, but most of the people didn't even reply and the ones that did only replied to one or two mails and then disappeared :(
:( :( :( :( :( :( See?? Retard people :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: or maybe your complains are not liked pal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My mails always started with: "Hello. God, I hate that penpal site design, don't you? Well, if you'd like, send me an email!"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yup, complaining even for the site design. :D

You should try to say something else, or they will think you are only looking for someone to hear your problems. :P

Kawaii~
Why did you come to Japan 2014-11-10 [720p].zip
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :*
Dutch Magician, Mexican Photographer
Why did you come to Japan 2014-11-17 [720p].zip
Mexican photographer? That's great! This is the first time I see a compatriot on japanese TV. :)

Kawaii~
I never understood why women are willing to make themselves unattractive by dressing up in Lolita style.
I like Lolita in the sense that it's like a homage to British Victorian fashion but more free. I don't like wearing dresses though, but tops with ribbons and a bit of frill can be nice. In a similar vein Steampunk is also cool. I'm too shy to wear such standout fashions though, the closest I've gotten is wearing a newsboy cap. :rofl:
soudou wrote:
I like Lolita in the sense that it's like a homage to British Victorian fashion but more free. I don't like wearing dresses though, but tops with ribbons and a bit of frill can be nice. In a similar vein Steampunk is also cool. I'm too shy to wear such standout fashions though, the closest I've gotten is wearing a newsboy cap. :rofl:

Wearing dresses? You? I thought you were a man, soudou. :o

Allthough there are some girls that look nice dressed as Lolitas, and others just take it into ridiculousness, so some people think every Lolita don't look nice.

Kawaii~
VideogameDC wrote:
Wearing dresses? You? I thought you were a man, soudou. :o
Allthough there are some girls that look nice dressed as Lolitas, and others just take it into ridiculousness, so some people think every Lolita don't look nice.

Haha, I know, no worries, I don't typically mention it, anonymity is cool, but did admit it a bit ago in a Hidden tag so eh. :lol: But anyway I don't like to wear dresses or skirts so Lolita fashion is mostly out of my realm. :^)

Some of it is pretty extreme yeah, though it's cool they're brave enough to simply wear what they want. I wouldn't have the guts. :shake:
300 posts