Hamada's 25th marriage anniversary special

I don’t know when this was filmed, but this aired yesterday on Kansai local TV, focusing on Hamada and his wife celebrating their 25th anniversary in Singapore. Also features Jinnai Tomonori as the MC, Nozawa Naoko (long-time friend of Hamada’s wife), KABA-chan and Dorians and Iwahashi of Plus-Minus, three junior local comedians who are friends with Hamada. This would probably be the first time Hamada and Natsumi have appeared together on TV in a long time and if you peek closely, there’s a little allusion to Hamada’s scandal in the first ten minutes. Even Natsumi gets in on the teasing ;)

[url:38vdcjmz]http://video.fc2.com/content/20141123hqEyPy5f[/url:38vdcjmz]

Around 30:20 part is when Jinnai asked if Hamada wants to bet on number 25 (because of their 25th anniversary).
But Hamada bet on number 22 instead.
Is it because of 3 years cheating? 25-3=22. :rofl:

Did Hamada cheated for 3 years? I didn’t thought it was that much of a time of him being a cheater. :^)

[quote="VideogameDC":2emiridd]Did Hamada cheated for 3 years? I didn’t thought it was that much of a time of him being a cheater. :^)[/quote:2emiridd]
The initial article breaking Hamada’s scandal states that Hamada met Kikkawa in 2010 when he was filming a drama and the relationship started not long after that so it would be close to three years.

what did they say about Hamadas affair?