Subbed Jinnai Tomonori Video Collection

Videos related to Gaki no Tsukai and all above mention in this area posted here
27 posts Page 1 of 2
Hello, this is a collection of videos with Jinnai Tomonori, an awesome comedian. Enjoy.

Reuploaded all of my vids to Mediafire. Come and get it!!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sy94siy6v9csa ... d91ou2m4gn

If anyone finds any more videos of him please post them here.

thank you so much for sharing!
i'll enjoy it for sure ~

No prob. Im glad you liked the videos. By the way, in Japan they get Korean dramas, is it the opposite in Seoul? Do you guys get Japanese programs?

thank you anyways^^
you mean, in stores ? or on TV ?

On the tv.

no, i dont think so, because i never saw one :/

Ahhh. Thanks for answering.

u're welcome ^^

hahaha! he is helarious !
the korean lesson made me rofl <3
Here's a new skit that was just released. Another parrot related scene. Enjoy.

Pet Ban
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv9QhGTW99w

hey~ thanx for the videos~ =)
i know this guy look familiar~ then i realize he was in newspaper agent batsu game~ hehehe~ he is genius~ :D
"You're not getting it!" - Matsumoto Hitoshi *absolutely tasty series*
:D

Yep, he's the guy who complains about another comedian using his gas to roast his glasses. Glad you enjoyed the clips.

haha. I like this man's skit :clap:
thanks.
i have watch most of it from youtube.
can u join all of the skit in 1 zip/rar file and upload it? it's easier to download.
thanks again :)
Sakura Mankai ♡

There's a lot more than that Spike-kun ^_^
Poor little sadist Hama-chan.
27 posts Page 1 of 2