Uwa ddamasareta 2016.07.25

Could someone upload the new special which aired ?

Here is a link for damasareta Taisho 2016.07.25 that i have made
[url:1e0fhrwu]https://mega.nz/#!U4tylC6R!NKMkA3ZJVoFCNGq1OTkmrCuZAGGl2BWX3osYhSHGGtw[/url:1e0fhrwu]

Hopefully it works for you

Thanks it works fine.

Thank you awsede :inlove:

[quote="awsede":qltybmem]Here is a link for damasareta Taisho 2016.07.25 that i have made
[url:qltybmem]https://mega.nz/#!U4tylC6R!NKMkA3ZJVoFCNGq1OTkmrCuZAGGl2BWX3osYhSHGGtw[/url:qltybmem]

Hopefully it works for you[/quote:qltybmem]

Given the file size being 3.0+ GB, is it 2 or 3 hours long?

Yes it is a 3 hour special

Commercials are cut so runtime is 2 hours 23 min.

Ernie uploaded the previous damasareta with 2,55 GB with 2 hours 12 min runtime.
A bit big but only i could find

[quote="awsede":2pss6akq]Yes it is a 3 hour special

Commercials are cut so runtime is 2 hours 23 min.

Ernie uploaded the previous damasareta with 2,55 GB with 2 hours 12 min runtime.
A bit big but only i could find[/quote:2pss6akq]

Understood, I’ll download it later. Thank you.

Thanks for posting. :)

any chance for update 161230 new one?

[quote="orta":26xrwadz]any chance for update 161230 new one?[/quote:26xrwadz]
I was not planning on uploading the lastest, but i do have the transport stream (.TS). With all the commercials. 40 GB
I do not know how to remove CM´s, but if you don´t mind them, i can make a mp4/mkv of it to reduce the size

Let me know if you are interested, maybe ernie already has it without commercials

[quote="awsede":6p7pmfkx]
I was not planning on uploading the lastest, but i do have the transport stream (.TS). With all the commercials. 40 GB
I do not know how to remove CM´s, but if you don´t mind them, i can make a mp4/mkv of it to reduce the size

Let me know if you are interested, maybe already has it without commercials[/quote:6p7pmfkx]

Thank you so much! i don’t mind at all for sure. :nod:
ernie might working on No-Laughing now,hope he checked this post and give you a reply.