Itao's wife

Maybe first appearance of Itao’s dancing wife - she looks very young in this clip

[yt]T14zA3oHnpo[/yt]

at 3:05 we can see kato koji and keiichi yamamoto from gokuroaku tombo talking to matsumoto…

i never thought to see mecha iketeru member with down town :)

Well Mecha ike members are all from the same agency as the Gaki crew so in that sense it’s not too strange.
Hilarious vid, trying to get them to imagine crazy stuff :lol:

Im quite sure that Itao has had many different wives over the years.

Yes, I’m with you. But the dancing wife always is the same, isn’t she? And she was dancing in some batsu games too?

is that really his wife?? lol whats her name does anyone know? shes pretty tho…

soory i meant to put it as a reply on the message board “itaos wife”

fixed it for you, and no it’s not his real wife, he uses a few different women as his wife, it’s a bit he has that he wants to get paid as much as he can for his appearances and bringing a “wife” gets her paid too.

What’s funny is that it’s always the same song, or at least the episodes I’ve watched it’s always the same song lol

Haha I love her skits, they’re so funny! I loved the police one where she was dancing at Itao’s funeral.

OMG it’s the Morning Musume group! with Downdown!

<3 the Musme girls

I’m not sure but I think i heard them call her ‘’ Claudia’’ =)

[quote:20hwfh77][i:20hwfh77]Originally posted by jadereload[/i:20hwfh77]
I’m not sure but I think i heard them call her ‘’ Claudia’’ =)[/quote:20hwfh77]
Umemiya’s wife?

Black Gaki salute to Itao’s Wife - a gorgeous compendium :clap:
[url=http://blackgaki.blogspot.com/2010/02/salute-to-itaos-wife.html:300wk4je]BlackGakisFinding[/url:300wk4je]

wonder why she always wears the same red shirt,Sherry that is. :^) :^)

[quote="TokyoAshes":3f8txeg6]wonder why she always wears the same red shirt,Sherry that is. :^) :^)[/quote:3f8txeg6]

Maybe it’s her signature shirt.

[quote="VideogameDC":3nbcyqdu][quote="TokyoAshes":3nbcyqdu]wonder why she always wears the same red shirt,Sherry that is. :^) :^)[/quote:3nbcyqdu]

Maybe it’s her signature shirt.[/quote:3nbcyqdu]
…is she from an indian background though? because she had an indian "wedding" with itao .

[quote="TokyoAshes":1h013tkn][quote="VideogameDC":1h013tkn][quote="TokyoAshes":1h013tkn]wonder why she always wears the same red shirt,Sherry that is. :^) :^)[/quote:1h013tkn]

Maybe it’s her signature shirt.[/quote:1h013tkn]
…is she from an indian background though? because she had an indian "wedding" with itao .[/quote:1h013tkn]

I think she’s more like american. Though I never saw her talk or something, she has some american features in her face.

[quote="VideogameDC":20sq2etj]
I think she’s more like american. Though I never saw her talk or something, she has some american features in her face.[/quote:20sq2etj]

…she does lip sing Madona well :nod: that may be a hint

[quote="TokyoAshes":3rkyw23j][quote="VideogameDC":3rkyw23j]
I think she’s more like american. Though I never saw her talk or something, she has some american features in her face.[/quote:3rkyw23j]

…she does lip sing Madona well :nod: that may be a hint[/quote:3rkyw23j]

I don’t think that could be a hint. Anyone who loves Madonna can lip sync her songs.