What happened to New Gaki after #997

Does anyone know what happened? I have been checking D-Addicts for a couple of weeks but it seems like after episode 997, either D-Addicts stopped hosting the newer episodes or maybe GNT is on a break perhaps? Anyone have any information on maybe what happened? Thanks!!!

The episodes #998 and #999 are the competition “Geinoukai Oharaitai Grandprix”, the same as last year. I don’t know what it means and what they did, so they are passable episodes for me.

Oh, this Sunday will be their milestone episode #1000!! Congrats!!

Episode number 1000! That’s pretty awesome!

Maybe we should celebrate it somehow here on the forum:P

[quote:3lq75tig][i:3lq75tig]Originally posted by rocky_iwata[/i:3lq75tig]
The episodes #998 and #999 are the competition “Geinoukai Oharaitai Grandprix”, the same as last year. I don’t know what it means and what they did, so they are passable episodes for me.[/quote:3lq75tig]I actually watched it a bit, but actually didn’t understand anything. I think they pretended to have stomachache or something? :confused:

But does anybody know if there will be a special or somethiing like that on Sunday?

Thanks for the fast responses everyone. I tried googling Geinoukai Oharaitai Grandprix, but no luck. Maybe someone will upload them soon.

Actually, I lost count, and those episodes I mentioned are #997 and #998. #999 is on April 4th. I apologize for my mistake.

#1000 is on April 11th, for real!