Song From....

This Forum contains all the off topic posts from before!
42 posts Page 2 of 3

I really want Tusbasa no Oreta Angel (Broken Wings Angel) as my ringtone. Anyone got the mp3 by any chance? :D

yup.. me too looking for that song.. downloading it from ares, but not too good, not many sharing, all day d/l, only 39% complete..

does anyone have that song? can please upload it? :unsure: :unsure:

:clap: :clap:

i got the song already.. the original version & the 2008 version..

here's the link to the 2008 version:

ayumi nakamura - tsubasa no oreta angel (angel with broken wings) 2008 version

i'll upload the original version soon..

:drool: gaki no tsukai :drool:

here it is..

ayumi nakamura - tsubasa no oreta angel

files:
1. original version
2. 2008 version
3. lyric
Hi everyone ,

i've decided to upload for the gaki-no-tsukai.com fans a song , wich i'm sure more than one person would like to find called Angel in the batsu game.
Is the first song they got to listen when they discover the dvd's in yamasaki's desk if i remember well ,

i've found it and uploaded just for you all gaki no fans , i hope you will all like it.
for those still wondering the singer's name is Ayumi Nakamura.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WM5XWWE

Ps: shibata if you read this thanks again for all your efforts on providing us with excellents subs for our most favourite team of wackos.

ENJOY! :D

can you upload Ending song from Batsu No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn (2003) ?
Hackerumas alway cools :devil:

i will check it , i have to search that game , send me the link here i will check for it.
In Police batsu game the two guys impersonated (Alice) shinji tanimura and takao hariuchi, did Anyone know the title of the song? :D
its from matsumotos haunted hotel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpLCIJUKq3k&playnext_from=TL&videos=jtJN8M8vQJw

the first song that plays. please and thanks.

i shall post here to save making a new thread,
could anyone tell me the name of the song on the Highschool batsu game it starts around 9:07 minutes, just after the bit where they meet the football players, the music starts playing when the baseball players come running out. cheers.

Great site btw. :)

Hi, I think I can help you with the music from the high school batsu 'cause the same music appeared in the batsu game of 2009 ( hotel man) the name of the song is -タッチ/«tatchi» (touch in english ) by Iwasaki Yoshimi.

Hope I help you... ^^D :D :D
The french guy who decide to travel to Portugal to learn English so that he could go to Japan!

A new subber is in the house - ^^

Originally posted by 0omizuuo0
Hi, I think I can help you with the music from the high school batsu 'cause the same music appeared in the batsu game of 2009 ( hotel man) the name of the song is -タッチ/«tatchi» (touch in english ) by Iwasaki Yoshimi.

Hope I help you... ^^D :D :D

Yes! you're right, thankyou very much for help :hugs:

:)

You're welcome!!! ^^D
The french guy who decide to travel to Portugal to learn English so that he could go to Japan!

A new subber is in the house - ^^

This thread focuses on any excerpt songs, ED/OP songs from all Gaki no Tsukai, specifically the batsu games.

All song threads in the General Section have been merge in this thread to keep the section organized.

:flowers:
yet , still from a pretty young Ayumi Nakamura the original version of "angel" wich is from ...1985! i think a few of us feel a little bit old suddenly knowing we were already around at that time...

anyway here it is , sorry for the quality i've done my best considering the age and subsequent quality of it :D.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O0RI6XW0

enjoy !
42 posts Page 2 of 3