Do You Understand The Words Coming Out Of My Mouth?!

Does anybody here know japanese?

Well I’m still learning it, what do you need?

i’m just wondering… want to take it but my school doesn’t have jap courses

I think I would learn to talk it very quick because translating from turkish to japanese is very easy as it is the same kind of language. Lego style ^^

[quote:19lvn9ou][i:19lvn9ou]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:19lvn9ou]
I think I would learn to talk it very quick because translating from turkish to japanese is very easy as it is the same kind of language. Lego style ^[1]

lol what do you mean, turkish is now with latin alphabet, and not with arabic alphabet anymore since Ataturk time :D

For learning Japanese, I recommend the book “Genki”.

1. /quote:19lvn9ou ↩︎

I don’t know how to describe it

[quote:x6zjh1re]Japanese:
Arukinagara hanschite imas
Turkish:
Yürüjerek konuschmakta imisch[/quote:x6zjh1re]
The languages are agglutinative language

[quote:3lxb8yy7][i:3lxb8yy7]Originally posted by Erhan[/i:3lxb8yy7]
I don’t know how to describe it

[quote:3lxb8yy7]Japanese:
Arukinagara hanschite imas
Turkish:
Yürüjerek konuschmakta imisch[/quote:3lxb8yy7]
The languages are agglutinative language[/quote:3lxb8yy7]

Well I don’t think that there’s a relationship between those two languages no matter what you tell me :D

Maybe that’s just a coincidence? In Arabic for example, the word for “You” is “anta” and in Japanese… “anata”. But there’s not relationship.

I know that in Germany there’s a huge Turkish community. Are you one of them?

I’m learning with a very simple method… Watching all the episodes and specials of Gaki!!!

It really works!!! Honto Da!!! :P

actually Kanzaki , Orhan has a point. Both turkish and japanese are agglutinative languages, they share similarities in the way they build their sentences and words. Another agglutinative language is german for example ( that’s why you often see german words with more letters than in the other languages ).

I am self-learning Japanese. I visit the library if I have time… but I agree that the easiest way is by watching gaki no tsukai or other jap movies/dramas. lol but I love the way Japanese speak… plus their expressions and everything lols

I studied extensive beginner for 5 months, M-F for 4 hours. 2 hours for grammar and 2 hours for writing hira, kana, and 300 kanjis. It covered up to the middle of level 3. The nice thing was my senseis are Japanese. :) But you really have to practice or else you’ll forget it.

self-study! internet is your friend~ xD
i just do that, almost 4 times a week. kana is fairly easy, but kanji really needs a lot of work… but it’s sad to say that i still can’t have a normal conversation with the knowledge that i have learned so far. sigh

smart.fm seems so have some good free Japanese lessons that are setup a lot like rosetta stone.

im from germany. would it be hard to learn japanese because of the german language?

Hey i found a good site (sometimes boring, sometimes funny and sometimes they’re just learning lessons) livemocha.com You can learn the basics here

^ isnt that almost like facebook? well, i have a lot of sites to learn from. i’ll list it if anyone needs~

^
^ is your language similar to nihongo? for me, its almost the same, well the pronunciations are…

I opened a new thread with all I recommand you to learn japanese !

link : [url=http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=426:2fqywlo3]learn japanese : what “I” recommend you[/url:2fqywlo3]