Anyone else tried a Gari Gari Kun Popsicle? ^^

As you may know…the Gari Gari Kun Popsicle was featured in the Gaki no Tsukai Hotel Batsu Game and other episodes!
I was curious about how they tasted ^^
so while I was staying in Japan…I searched for this popsicle in various super markets etc…then I finally found it!! ^^
[img:535ln6bv]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/fist_photo/P1130812.jpg[/img:535ln6bv]
My girlfriend laughed at me when I picked up a Gari Gari Kun Popsicle…because she instantly knew why I wanted to buy one & taste it…because of Gaki no Tsukai of course haha
anyways…I was eating it in my girlfriend’s house and as I expected…it was really good ^^ very tasty & Sweet :)
Has anyone else tried a Gari Gari Kun Popsicle?? ^^

you lucky bastard

[quote="ShadiHD":j0tld0d0]you lucky bastard[/quote:j0tld0d0]

:rofl: yes..I am ^^

I saw a box of it at a nearby konbiniya store by my work but I didn’t want to spend money on it xD

What Shadi said, with a certain 7 lettered F word between "lucky" and "bastard" :P

they sell it here too, in the states. local korean supermarket. no prizes will be given, though.

i always eat one when i go to japan in the summer. Ill have one this summer too :) they are tasty :D

Yes, all of the flavors are great!

I was actually surprised when I saw it being sold at my local Asian supermarket. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it. It tasted really good, perfect for summer.

[quote="V-KeiGuy88":18qnfovh]As you may know…the Gari Gari Kun Popsicle was featured in the Gaki no Tsukai Hotel Batsu Game and other episodes!
I was curious about how they tasted ^^
so while I was staying in Japan…I searched for this popsicle in various super markets etc…then I finally found it!! ^^
[img:18qnfovh]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u77/fist_photo/P1130812.jpg[/img:18qnfovh]
My girlfriend laughed at me when I picked up a Gari Gari Kun Popsicle…because she instantly knew why I wanted to buy one & taste it…because of Gaki no Tsukai of course haha
anyways…I was eating it in my girlfriend’s house and as I expected…it was really good ^^ very tasty & Sweet :)
Has anyone else tried a Gari Gari Kun Popsicle?? ^[1]

Yeah about 15 years ago.

1. /quote:18qnfovh ↩︎

just had my first one and all i can say is… OISHII!!! :inlove:

I’d much prefer a Sugari Sugari. xD

There’s a chocolate flavor, too! It has a choco-crisp center! Supplies are limited. :(

YES I have i was born in japan now living in Canada, there were one of my favourites wen i was younger

never tried them, id like to though! :)
not sure if they sell them in the UK

since they’re not available in UK. i’ve been trying to make one of this gari gari kun. But still can’t figure out how to add the slushy center. :@